three

PREGNANT?

You and Asa had a heated night a few weeks ago. You never really questioned what had happened, but you had started to feel pains and vomiting. You were starting to get worried and decided to buy a few pregnancy tests. You headed back home and without interrupting Asa in his cooking you headed to the bathroom.

Once you finished the process you were about to look at the results when you heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Babe, dinner is ready!" Asa said through the door.

"Alright, I'll be there in a sec." You responded.

You heard footsteps fade away and knew he was gone. You look down at the two tests and saw that it was positive. You were pregnant. You were happy, you love kids and hoped to get pregnant, but you were only 19 and you felt like you were too young.

You got out of the bathroom with the tests in your hand and reached the dining room, "Asa?"

Asa turned around to look at you. He was about to ask you what you wanted when he saw the pregnancy tests in your hand. He looked at your teary eyed face and he became shocked.

"You're kidding right?" He asked, but you could see a small smile forming on his pale face.

You shook your head and he let out a scream of happiness, " I'm going to be a father!" He chanted as he ran around the room.

You were happy that he was happy and laughed. He finally came up to you and hugged you so tightly that you rose up from the ground.

"I love you." He whispered and kissed you passionately. "And I'm going to love this cute little baby." He said and rubbed and kissed your stomach.

That's when you realized the small bump and the fact that you were going to be a mother. The best thing though, was the fact that you and Asa would be parents and that you'll have a cute little family to care for.

It was the beginning to a new stage in your life and surprisingly, you were already loving it.

359 words