Chapter Thirteen : Forgive Me

Sriti Nanda

Sriti Nanda.

We were all hanging out in the club as it was Saturday night. Well, it was past one week as of Vivaan-Kaira got married and one week of our first fight. That night was a memorable night for me and I was pretty sure that he loves me. I'm so not going to let him go this time.

I was in my room, infront of the mirror, struggling with the sticky make up. Precisely the eye shadow. Ugh, I'm so gonna kill Anya for caking my face with this. Why is it so tough to wipe it, bro?

Through my peripheral vision, I saw Varun staring at me longingly, who was now on the bed with his laptop on. Oh god, why can't he just come and talk to me? Why does he have to make stuff awkward for me, boy? I waited for some minutes but that donkey was just staring at me. Damn. Okay, this is it! I decided to be the real me and deal with him.

"Bro, Varun, look at this, man. This thing, it's not going. Help me, boy." I whined like a kid tapping my feet on the ground, pouting and he smiled at me."Don't pout like that, girl." He said seductively, coming towards me and I stuck my tongue out. Okay, good going.

He took the make up wipe and started cleaning it, while I placed my hands on his shoulders. He held my waist firmly and bent a little to have better access. Anyone who would've seen this, would misunderstand us of kissing. I chuckled at the thought and he gave me a questioning look.

"Okay, done, girl." He said after a few minutes of pure and utter torture and I kissed his cheek, thanking him. After pulling that stunt, I immediately walked away into the washroom, giving no chance to him for saying anything.

I returned after a few minutes and saw the guy was resting his body to the headboard and, checking some emails in his laptop. I quickly climbed on the bed and leaned on the headboard. I was rubbing my forehead with closed eyes when I felt his hand on my waist, pulling me closer. Okay, guess what? Sir has finally decided to take a step forward.

"Sriti, I, you-you know-" He started but I cut him off.

"Now I know what you'll actually say. You'll be like I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you and all. Varun, listen, I'm not hurt, okay? Tell me what you're actually sorry about? You're sorry about feeling possessive about me or about acting like that dominating husband?" I questioned cupping his face and rubbed my thumbs on his cheeks in a comforting way so he feels comfortable to open up to me.