chapter 23

hey guys i just got a new phone so now i can continue with my books. how many of you are still here for this book? im sorry for taking almost a year to update. life has been tough towards me 💪

Louis is 8 weeks pregnant.

"Marcy!!!!!!!!" Louis yelled as loud as he could. The omega was still at the triplets' apartment and he was getting bored. The alphas had make sure that their mate wouldn't move an inch because the omega was pregnant.

Louis was forced to lay on the couch and watch the television by the alphas. At first, he was fine with the whole 'rest and call us if you need anything' idea but he was getting frustrated.

Edward and Harry had leave him with Marcel to attend one of the pack meetings. He felt lonely as Marcel was gone to cook some lunch.

He could just go to the kitchen and accompany the alpha or maybe help a little but remembered the threat that was told by his mates. They threatened the newly pregnant omega to punish him if he moves even a step. Crazy, huh? That's what the smol boy had been thinking of them.

Louis heard footsteps coming towards him, eyes lightened up with a small smile plastering on his face. "Yes, blue?" the alpha asked with sweats dripping down his face and panic laced in his voice. Louis started to wonder what the heck was the man cooking that made him all sweaty.

"Me is bored," Louis whined with a very sad pout on his lips. "Can Louis help Marcy? Please!!" By now he was already sitting and facing the hesitant alpha.

"No you can't. You have to rest, blue. We don't want you to get hurt." Louis rolled his eyes at the man's words. "But that's what me have been doing for days now!" Louis raised his voice a little bit, causing the alpha to frown.

"Well i guess you have to keep doing it," Marcel smirked when the omega looked agrier. He was just teasing but he still hoped that the boy would listen to him.

"For how long? Nine months? Until Louis become very fat and ready to pop?" Louis sassed back but only got a nod from his smirking alpha. That what made him want to puch the alpha but then an idea popped in his head, pout turning to a smirk.

"It's okay then, me is going to call Pete and ask him to take me. Bye Marcy," Louis stood up and was about to take his phone when he was pulled a bit harshly onto Marcel's laps.

"No you wouldn't," Marcel grabbed the boy's face and kissed him hungrily. "Promise me to bring me out. Just for a little while," Louis looked at the alpha's hesitant face and added, "or else Louis is going to ask Pete to do so. Me is sure he would agree and maybe we-"

Before he could finish the sentence Marcel growled and bit the mating mark on his omega's neck. "Okay, okay. I'll take you wherever you want but we have to eat lunch first. I spent all my energy on that you know,"

Louis giggled and grabbed Marcel's face between his palms. "Louis love Marcy," kiss "so," kiss "much," they kissed passionately before going to eat the lunch.

🐱  🐸  🐱  🐸  🐱  🐸

"Let's go there!!" Louis squealed excitedly and pulled Marcel's hand, heading to his favorite shop. "Alright blue, calm down," Marcel chuckled, if he knew his mate would be this happy, he wouldn't hesitate to bring him to the mall again.

After tons of clothes, they were ready to go back to the apartment. When they were on their way, Louis suddenly let out a loud squeal, making Marcel jumped and almost hit the car on his left.

"Blue, what the heck was that?!" Marcel pulled over and looked at the omega, ready to scold him. "Louis just..." Louis looked down at his laps, lips wobbling and tears gathering in his eyes.

Marcel sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. He forgot how sensitive pregnant people were. "What, blue?" when he got a sniff as a reply, he knew the boy was upset with him.

"Baby, blue, Marcy is sorry, okay? I was shocked because hell, we almost got into an accident. I am sorry, baby. Please forgive me?" Marcel poked Louis' side three times and the omega bursted out giggling.

Louis sighed and looked at the alpha in front of him through his lashes with bitten lips and flushed cheeks, made him look more innocent than he already was. "Louis saw an ice cream parlor and Louis wanted to go.." he said quietly but Marcel still could hear it clearly.

Marcel's jaw dropped. They almost got into an accident because his mate, his beautiful mate wanted an ice cream. Marcel closed his eyes and sighed, before he could form any sentence the omega spoke.

"The babies want it. Louis don't mind if Marcy don't want to go but t-the babies would get sad and Louis don't want that.." Louis bit his lips and closed his eyes. Honestly, he wanted the ice cream too but he was scared his alpha would get mad at him.

Marcel smiled fondly and took his omega's chin between his fingers, tilting it up to make sure the boy was lookong at him. But when he saw the boy was squeezing his eyes shut with tears rolling down his face, he swore he could hear his heart shattered.

"Oh my baby. My beautiful omega. Why are you crying? I'm not gonna be mad at you, i promise! Don't cry, we will go to the shop right now, you can eat as much ice cream you want."

Louis' eyes fluttered open, revealing the most beautiful blue eyes. "Weally?" he smiled excitedly and hugged Marcel's neck. Marcel smiled and nodded, kissing the boy's temple again and again.

Louis pulled away and squished Marcel's cheeks. "LET'S GO!!! ICE CREAM, HERE LOUIS IS COMING- oops," he covered his mouth with his palms but quickly uncovered it and added, "AND BABIES TOO!"

Marcel laughed loudly and kissed his mate on the lips. He did not regret taking the omega out at all.

🐸  🐱  🐸  🐱  🐸

"Blue, look at the camera. I want to post your picture on my instagram," Louis looked up from his ice cream and smiled from ear to ear.

 I want to post your picture on my instagram," Louis looked up from his ice cream and smiled from ear to ear

"Fuck . Cute as hell," Marcel cursed under his breath and luckily it went unnoticed to Louis. He put a caption that said, 'out with my beautiful baby' and posted it immediately.

He smiled when minutes later he saw Louis' brothers liked the picture and commented tons of heart eyes emoji. But his smile quickly vanished when he saw someone he wished never saw the picture liked it.

Harry.

oh no is he going to get punished? 😏😌
anyway guys, i chose not to change Louis' age and he will stick to being 15. Im sorry if any of you guys disagree but i have better plans ahead. Hope u liked this chapter ily 💗