chapter 18

sometimes your comments scare the poop out of me 😂 anypoop, please enjoy this poopy chapter!

Louis continued walking with his head looking at the floor, lips pouting and eyebrows furrowed. He was more angry than sad, he was angry at his useless brother and his stupid mates and especially those bratty bitches who thought their caked face were pretty.

ew, please. Louis thought himself.

He kept repeating all the words in his head until he didn't notice where he was heading to. Suddenly he was met by a hard chest, making him stumbled away and fell onto the floor.

"Ouchy! Eeeeee now Louis is mad! Why did-"  his words were cut off when he looked up to the person who hit him. Excuse me, Louis Tomlinson would never admit his faults.

The person who hit him was handsome and tough but of course not more than his poopy mates, or maybe yes. Louis' confused face immediately changed to angry when he thought about his mates.

 Louis' confused face immediately changed to angry when he thought about his mates

(faces louis making & let's squeal together

"Are you okay, little one? I'm sorry i didn't notice you because you're so little," the guy said and chuckled, making a smile slowly spreading on the omega's face.

"Ouh give Louis a rest! Louis is big!" he crossed his arms against his chest and stood on his tiptoes, hoping at least he got to be on the same height with the guy. He pouted as he only reached the guys' neck, making the guy cooed and pinched the omega's chubby cheeks.

"Big?" Louis nodded and made a 'uh-huh' sound. "Louis is 5'9! but no one believes me."

The guy chuckled at the pouting boy before bending down to Louis' level and grabbed Louis' chin between his thumb and index finger, making the omega stared straight into his eyes. Damn, his eyes are the prettiest eyes I've ever seen, the guy thought.

"I believe you, little one. Now, let's go somewhere else and we can hang out for a while? it's okay if you don't want to, I'll just-" he was cut off by smal palms on his mouth, he took them away and looked at the omega who was giggling cutely. If his heart fluttered for a second, nobody had to know.

"Of course we can!" Louis replied and tugged the guy's sleeve before heading to the school's park.

🐱  🐸  🐱  🐸  🐱

On the other hand, the triplets' inner-alphas were trying so hard to get their attentions as they were still talking with Kendall. The inner-alphas getting anoyed time by time, they were also confused why the hell the triplets got so attached with that girl. It's not like she was very pretty, their mate was way prettier.

That's the problem though, their mate was gone and the triplets being a major asshole, didn't even notice. And that made the inner-alphas mad and disappointed. Like, were they joking or what? it hasn't been one day since they mated but the triplets already failed.