chapter 6

OMG 1K+ READERS! THANK YOU THANK YOU! IM SO HAPPY 😭😘

Still on Monday, 5:30 p.m., at the Tomlinson's house.

Louis was baking some cookies with his mummy in the kitchen, waiting patiently in front of the oven. "Mummy, when wil-" before Louis was able to ask the question, he heard a knock from the front door. He walked to the door and opened it. He gasped when he saw his three brothers being covered by blood, with some scars on their faces. "Mummy!!" when Jay heard her son's scream, she immediately ran to him and left the half cooked cookies on the tray. "What is- Liam! Niall! Zayn! What happened to you guys? Did you guys have a fight? With who now?" Jay asked her sons angrily and sighed with a frustrated face. "Mummy, we-" before one of the alphas could explain, Jay held her hand up which said 'hold on'. "Go and clean first, after that you guys can explain everything to us" Jay said sternly and the alphas just nodded. "Nini, Lili and Zaynie hurt?" Louis suddenly asked with a concerned face. They all smiled softly at their loving and caring brother. "No we are not, babylou. Don't worry yeah?" Niall said and patted Louis' head before walked to the bathroom.

🐸 🐱 🐸 🐱 🐸 🐱

Louis was in his room, playing with Boo and some other toys while watching Frozen on his macbook. "Boo, Louis is boring" he said to his favorite teddy bear with a pout on his lips. "Louis, can Nini come in?" he heard his brorher's voice from outside the room. "Yesh!" Niall came in with a smile on his face and sat down beside his brother. "What my babylou is doing, hm?" Niall asked and boped Louis' button cute nose. Louis let out giggles before answered "pwaying wif Boo and watch Fowzen" Louis said. He always talked like a baby when he felt like pampered or when he was sleepy. "Ohh, looks like someone is sweepy. Wanna cuddle with Nini?" Louis nodded as Niall scooped his smol body up and brought him to the bed. Niall put Louis onto the bed and slid next to him. "Where are Lili and Zaynie?" Louis asked sleepily, putting his thumb inside his mouth. "They have things to deal with mummy" Niall said, smirking and nuzzled his face into Louis soft feathery hair. "Goodnight babylou. Love you" "Nighty night Nini. Wove Nini too" and then the siblings went to sleep. What a long day for a short boy.

On the other hands, Liam and Zayn were sitting in the living room with angry Jay in front of them. "Where's Ni?" Liam whispered to Zayn and nudged his rib. Zayn frowned and opened his mouth to ask but was cut off by his mother. "Mummy told him to accompany babylou until he's asleep but seems like he is joining too" Jay said with a serious face that made the two alphas wanted to pee in pants. Even though they were known as the ruthless, cruel alphas, they were still scared of their mother especially when she was angry. "Oh okay" Zayn looked up to see his mother giving him the 'go ahead' look so he took a deep breatb and started to explain.

Flashback

Niall, Liam, Zayn and the triplets were in the car, stalking Nick who was in a cafe with his friends. They decided to use one car instead of two so it would be easier to get their plans done. "Are you guys ready?" Liam asked and the other alphas growled loudly as a yes. "Let's beat that dickhead" thats all they needed to hear before went out of the car and made Nick regretted for touching Louis.

They got into the shop with heads bowed down and went straight to the counter. They ordered some drinks and chose a table that near to Nick's. Nick didn't notice them as he kept talking about random things with his friends.

The alphas were sitting and drinking while listening to Nick. Their eyes grew wide when they heard Louis' name but stilled at their places.

"Wanna know something?" Nick asked his friends with an ugly smirk on his lips and his friends nodded. "I touched the blue eyed omega, Louis Tomlinson. Oh my god" Nick closed his eyes for a while and let out a small moan which made his friends laughed. "His thighs are so-"

The alphas were burning. Everything Nick had said about Louis made them more angrier. "His thighs are so-" before Nick was able to complete his sentence, Harry stood up and grabbed his collar until he was off of the ground. Everyone in the shop was silent, watching the scene in front of them like an interesting movie. "What the hell dude?!" Nick yelled and the alphas could see the fear in his eyes. "Who the fuck is your dude? were you talking about Louis?!" Harry asked through gritted teeth. "Yes and-oh" Nick noticed the alphas behind Harry who happened to be Louis' 'over protective' brothers. "Yes, oh" Liam said before punched Nick in the face. At first, they didn't want to harm Nick's other friends but seemed like they weren't thinking and joined Nick.

After minutes beating Nick and his friends, they decided to leave. Leaving bloody and bruised Nick.

"That's why we were covered by blood" Zayn said, ending the explanation. "But you didn't kill 'em, did you?" "No" the brothers said almost immediately. "Okay. That's okay, i think but next time don't forget to ask mummy to join you guys" Jay said and walked to her room leaving the alphas with opened mouth. They couldn't be more lucky to have mum like Jay.

I don't really like this chapter but at least another update! Yay!

I have exams next week so I won't be updating until it's over, sowwy.

Vote and comment!!!!