chapter 2

As Louis entered the classroom, everyone turned their heads from the whiteboard to the blue eyed omega. Nobody was paying attention to the teacher who was rambling about the formulas and everything as all the attentions were on the boy. He didn't care though, he liked it. That was because he didn't know what were they thinking. Some of them were thinking about mating him and some of them were thinking about one night stand with the innocent boy.

He walked to his seat, smiling sweetly to everyone. He could feel all the eyes were on him and he also could hear the sounds of alphas sniffing his sweet scent. Suddenly there was a knock on the door, snapping everyone from the louislouislouis dreamland.

"Ah, so we have a new student here. Your name is Marcel Styles, am i right?" Mr. Parker asked and the boy nodded. Louis wasn't paying attention to his teacher neither the new student. He was busy colouring the unicorns in his new colouring book that his brother Niall bought days ago. He loved colouring. It helped him forgot all the problems and released some stress (but of course his brothers would never let him stress) .

"You can seat.. emmm.. ah next to Louis. Louis raise your hand please, sweety." The omega immediately looked up as he heard his name. He tilt his head to the right, looking at his teacher curiously. "Can you raise your hand for me, love?" Mr. Parker asked,not noticing the glare he received from the new boy. Slowly, he raised his hand and said "Louis is here!". He had a big smile on his face, excited to have someone seating next to him. It's not like people didn't want to be friend with him or what, his overprotective brothers had told the teachers to not put anyone next to their babylou. For his safety.

All the students in the class aww-ed at his cuteness and the omega just blushed. He couldn't take his smile off of his face and it was a nice sight to everyone actually. Before the new student was able to seat, Louis took his hand out to shake hands with his 'new friend '. "Louis' name is Louis Tomlinson" he said, smiling brightly.

The boy was shocked for a second but then took Louis' hand and shook it

The boy was shocked for a second but then took Louis' hand and shook it. He had to hide his surprise at the softness of the small boy's hand. He really didn't want to let Louis' hand go but considered it would freak the boy out, he let it go. "Hi Louis, I'm Marcel Styles" Marcel said for the first time, smiling sheepishly at Louis. Louis giggled and let Marcel sat. Then the class backed to normal.

Marcel was doing the exercises that were given from Mr. Parker but then he felt someone poked him on the shoulder. He looked at where it came and saw Louis looking at him with teary eyes. "Aww Louis, what's wrong?" he asked, getting closer to the crying boy. "Louis don't know to do this! Louis don't understand! Louis s-stupid?" he was fully crying now and it couldn't be more hurt seeing the beautiful omega crying because of the stupid exercises. "No! Louis is not stupid. It's okay if you don't understand, Lou. You can ask people. Let me help you, which question that made the beautiful Louis crying? " Louis giggled cutely at the compliment , wiping his eyes with his sleeve . He pointed at the questions that he didn't understand and sighed. "It's okay Lou, let me show you." Marcel rubbed Louis back and explained the whole thing to the confused boy.

"Oh! Louis thought it was very hard but it is not. Thank you, Marcy."Louis thanked Marcel happily. "No problem, Lou. You can ask me whenever you want okay?" Marcel asked and smiled at Louis, happy that he cheered the boy up. Marcel looked at the boy next to him, checking up the creature's face, his thin lips, his high cheekbones, his cute nose and his eyes-oh his eyes. Marcel breath hitched for a second. "Oh my god" he said under his breath. "What's wrong, Marcy?" Louis asked, started to get panic. "Nothing is wrong, Lou. It-it just, your eyes are so damn beautiful, Lou" Louis gasped and slapped Marcel's arm. "No bad words, Marcy" he scolded Marcel, trying to look mad but failed miserably. "Okay okay, sorry Blue" Marcel apologized. "Blue?" Louis asked, tilting his head to the side as a confusion. "Yes. It's your nickname, you like it?" Marcel asked. "Yes! It's cute. Louis' brothers call Louis babylou because Louis is a baby?" the omega said, giggling like he was tickled by someone. "Aww Blue you're so cute! But may i know who are your brothers?" Marcel couldn't help but pinched Louis' cheeks. "Marcy can meet 'em at lunch?" Louis asked, still giggling. "Okay." Marcel said without hesitated. Oh boy, he didn't know what was going to happen at lunch when Louis' brothers saw him with their brother. You couldn't really blame him.

So, what do you guys think about this chapter ? I hope it's okay😰 -mia