chapter 10

HE.IS.SO.BEAUTIFUL.I.AM.DEAD.BYE.

Wednesday, 7:00 a.m., Styles' place.

On the next morning, Marcel was the first person woke up from the sleep. Soom followed by Edward and Harry. They didn't have heart to wake Louis up so they kept lying on the bed, watching fondly the sleeping omega between them. Louis looked better than yesterday, the hickeys now were purple and started to fade away.

Louis turned around, facing Marcel. He moved closer and snuggled his face against Marcel's chest as Marcel wrapped his arms around the smaller boy. Marcel smiled smugly at his brothers as they whined. Well, they had to learn more about sharing.

After 5 minutes, they decided to wake Louis up. "Blue, time to wake up. C'mon baby, i know you're still tired but we have to go to school," Harry chuckled when the omega didn't give any response. "Babygirl, wake up," Harry said softly, patting Louis' cheeks. "Uhuh. Go away," Louis slapped Harry's hand away sleepily. Edward pulled him away from Marcel's chest and brought him onto his laps. Edward smiled when Louis tucked his face under his chin. "Bear, wake up or me and my brothers will use our secret weapons," Edward threatened, making Louis' eyes fluttered open.

Louis rubbed his eyes using his dainty fists, accidentally hit Edward's chin but not enough to hurt the alpha. "Oops!" Louis said and kissed the place where he hit to make it better. "Hi," the triplets said in unison, making the omega giggled.

🐸 🐱 🐸 🐱 🐸 🐱

Tomlinson's house, 7:25 a.m.

The Tomlinson's house was a little bit chaos, with Zayn and Niall fighting over who got to use the bathroom first, Liam who was about to cry as he couldn't find his basketball jersey and Jay who was getting ready for her first day work. Everything and everyone wasn't ready.

They needed Louis. They needed that blue-eyed omega in their house. Luckily, God heard their prays as they heard the front door opened. "Hello! Louis is back!" Everyone ran downstairs to meet the boy. "BABYLOU!" Louis was shocked for a second, seeing his family's condition. The triplets behind him also had the same expression on their faces.

"Baby, help mummy getting ready for my first day!" "Babylou, do you know where's Lili's basketball jersey?" "Lou, Niall didn't let me use the bathroom!" "Babylou, Zaynie kicked my butt!" Louis was very confused but he heard everything and he felt guilty for leaving his family even for a while.

"Okay, okay. Mummy, Louis will help mummy, okay? mummy don't worry, munmy will do good!" Jay nodded and kissed him on the forehead before went to her room. "Lili, your jesrsey is in your chocolate wardrobe not the white one, second drawer," Liam let out a relief sigh and nodded before went upstairs. "Zaynie and Nini, fighting is not good. Zaynie love Nini, right?-" Zayn nodded "-Nini love Zaynie, right?-" Niall nodded "-then don't fight. You can take turn, like today Nini's turn, tomorrow Zaynie's turn. Okay?" they both nodded and went to the bathroom.

Louis smiled, proud of himself. Louis jumped a bit when he felt a pair of arms wrapping around his waist. "You are good omega, aren't you? make people happy, solve people's problems. We are proud of you, babygirl," Harry said, biting one of the hickeys on the neck, making Louis winced.

"Let's get ready, yeah?" Marcel asked and grabbed Louis' wrist, heading to Louis' bedroom.

🐱🐸🐱🐸🐱🐸

"Blue, have you done?" Marcel asked from outside Louis' room.

"Emm, Marcy..."

"Yes?"

"Can you come in for a while?"

"Em, okay," Marcel opened the door and got into the room. Louis was standing in front of the mirror with head tilting to the side, revealing all the marks. Oh , Marcel thought.

"What happened to Louis' neck, Marcy?" Louis asked with teary eyes, lips trembling. Oh no he's going to cry , Marcel started to get panic so he went downstairs and called his other siblings.

Edward and Harry bursted into the room and saw Louis was crying on the bed while rubbing his eyes like a baby. Louis was their baby. "Oh baby, why are you crying?" Harry asked even though he already knew the reason.

"What happened to Louis' neck? a-and L-Louis' thighs!" Louis stuttered from hiccups, showing his neck and thighs. "T-that.." Harry looked at his brothers, asking for help. Before one of them could answer, Liam, Niall, Zayn and Jay bursted into the room just like the triplets did.

"My baby, why are you crying?" Jay asked, cupping Louis face in her hands and wiped the tears. "L-Louis' neck and Louis' thighs, w-what happened to 'em?" Jay gasped when she saw all the hickeys. Jay wasn't mad though, she understood that alphas couldn't bare seeing their mates being marked by another alphas. She remembered when his mate was alive, he didn't even allow Jay to go out, especially when she was pregnant.

Liam, Niall and Zayn started to growl, bringing Jay out of her thoughts. "What did you do?!" Liam asked angrily. Before one of the triplets could answer, Jay held his hand out. "Boys, go outside for a while," Jay said sternly and frowned when they didn't move. "Now!" Jay shouted, surprising everyone because she never shouted at her sons.

Liam, Zayn and Niall obeyed as they didn't have any choice.

"Explain," the only thing Jay said, wrapping her arms around the scared Louis.

"We swear we didn't do anything! We just- we couldn't bare ourselves when we saw the mark," Harry said, looking at Louis with sad eyes.

"You guys like him?"

"We do," the triplets said confidently. Louis looked at them with wide eyes, a small smile on his face. "Louis like you guys too!" Louis said and went to sit on Harry's laps. Jay stood up quietly and left the room.

"Can we kiss you, babygirl?" Harry asked, eyes focusing on Louis' pink lips. Louis nodded slowly, eyes fluttering close when Harry caressed his cheeks. Soon, he felt Harry's lips against his. The kiss was slow and passionate, no teeth and tongue. After that, Louis felt someone moved him from Harry's laps.

Matcel was next, their lips moving perfectly against each other. No tongue included. Before they pulled away, Marcel tugged Louis' bottom lip between his teeth and sucked it.

Edward was slow yet rough. He put his hand behind Louis' neck, pulling him closer. Soon, they pulled away. Louis felt like he was the happiest boy when the alphas said,

"Would you go on a date with us?"

Yay another update!

vote!

comment!

share!

im so freaking tired right now, so bye bananas! love u lots