chapter 20

BABIES I AM SO SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE LIKE ALMOST 2 MONTHS. I AM THE WORST WRITER I KNOW. FORGIVE ME

2 weeks later.

The triplets were confused. They thought there was something wrong with their mate. The little omega had been so emotional and grumpy lately, he cried over small things and got angry at whatever annoyed him. The triplets had no ideas and they were getting tired of it but of course they didn't dare to say anything about it.

Right now, the triplets were in the car, heading to the school with a sulking omega with them. Louis was pouting and glaring at them with teary eyes. He also snapped at them just because the alphas wouldn't let him eat ice cream before going to school.

"It's not good to eat ice cream in the morning, blue. Stop pouting, please?" Marcel said with a baby voice and pinched the omega's chubby cheeks.
"Uh huh. Marcy is right. We don't want you to get sick, bear," Louis' head immediately snapped towards Marcel and Edward who were sitting with him at the back seat while Harry was in the driver's seat, stealing small glances at his brothers and grumpy mate.

"Louis don't care! Louis want ice cream now!" the omega said in demanding voice making the alphas frowned at him and let out a deep growl.

"Louis, you better lose that attitude or I will not hesitate to bend you over my lap and spank that big ass," Edward said sternly with a serious face.

He smirked when he heard Harry mumbled "kinky bastard" under his breath and smirking at him through the rearview mirror. He looked at Marcel only to see the same expression on his face, smirking at him.

Louis whimpered and looked down at his laps. At first, the triplets thought the omega was going to continue sulking but when they heard a loud sob escaped his mouth, their eyes widened in shock. Marcel immediately pulled the now sobbing boy onto his laps and started to rock back and forth, hoping it would make the omega felt better but failed as he continued to cry.

"Shh shh, don't cry blue. Eddy was joking, we are not mad and you know we wouldn't hurt you. Okay, okay, we'll get you ice cream during recess time, alright?" as soon as Louis heard that, he looked at Marcel with hopeful eyes and a wide smile on his face. Marcel stopped breathing for a second at the boy's beautiful blue eyes.

"Weallyyyy???" Louis straddle his mate's laps with arms wrapping around the alpha's neck. Marcel nodded making the omega squealed and smashed his lips against the alpha's lips.

🐸  🐱  🐸  🐱  🐸

Louis gasped loudly and squealed when he saw a familiar blonde boy standing in front of his locker. "Nini!" he ran and immediately jumped into his brother's arms, wrapping his legs around the waist and arms around the neck.

Niall laughed and kissed his omega brother's cheeks multiple times, twirling around while enjoying the sound of his brother giggling. It had been a week since Louis decided to visit the triplets as he missed them so much until he could die.

"How're you, babylou? Did you miss Nini?" Louis nodded frantically and continued giggling. "Of course Louis did! Silly Nini!" Niall put him down and swiped Louis' fringe away before kissing him on the forehead. Niall looked up and just realised the triplets were waiting for them. Niall could sense the jealously but didn't say anything as he just smirked.

"I think your mates are jealous, baby. Go calm those beasts," Louis turned around and saw three of his mates were pouting with furrowed eyebrows. Other people might think they looked scary but for Louis, they looked like angry baby wolves.

Louis cooed and walked towards them. The omega looked at the alphas through his lashes innocently and asked, "let's go to class?"

🐸  🐱  🐸  🐱  🐸

"Ice cream! Ice cream! Ice cream!!!" Louis yelled and pulled the triplets towards the shop. It was during recess time and the triplets had to sneak out of the school quietly just to get ice cream for their beloved omega.

"Calm down, babygirl. The ice cream won't run away," Louis' head immediately snapped at Harry and growled cutely at him, trying to look scary but everyone in the world knew he couldn't.

"Hi welcome! What ice cream can i get for you, cutie?" the worker asked with chin on his palms, looking at Louis like he was an angel. He was though. Louis put his index finger on his chin and started to think and if the worker died from the cuteness and came back from hell, nobody had to know.

"Me want chocolate chip, please!"

"Sure, cut-" before the worker could finish his sentence, deep growls were heard, making everyone in the shop turned to look at them. Harry grabbed Louis' ass and bit his neck, dark eyes not leaving the worker. Louis let out a yelp and turned to look at Harry but couldn't as his face was held by the strong alpha.

"Go find a table with Eddy and Marcy. I will pay for you," Louis nodded and walked towards his two mates who were waiting not so patiently before going to find a table, leaving their eldest brother with the scared worker. Harry slammed the money on the counter and said, "stop flirting with taken people and for your information, that cutie is mated."

🐱  🐸  🐱  🐸  🐱

When the final bell rang, Louis and the triplets went straight to their car as the omega kept whining, saying he felt like dying from all the tiredness and felt a bit dizzy. The alphas thought their mate was just being childish so they just went with it.

As soon as Edward started to drive, Louis felt asleep, head on Harry's laps while his cute feet were on Marcel's. "Poor little baby. He's so tired," Harry said and frowned when he saw his mate was frowning in his sleep. Harry kissed Louis' forehead and started to rub his temples gently.

"He's been acting strange lately, don't you think? not in a bad way, of course. He acts all childish and grumpy and he gets tired more often," Marcel explained to his brothers while giving the sleeping omega a massage on the feet.

"He smells different too," Edward said from the driver's seat, looking through the rearview mirror.

"God, yes. He smells stronger and more- more delicious," Harry unconsciously moaned and nuzzled his nose against Louis' neck making him moaning again at the smell.

"Harry, he's sleeping. Don't disturb him," the eldest triplet groaned when Marcel pulled his ear.

On the next morning, they woke up to the sound of their mate gagging and crying in the toilet with the smell of vomit filling their noses.

this chapter is my present for Priyankawasthi 's birthday! hope you like it , love . sorry im a bit late

Q: single or taken? 👀

vote, comment and share.

im sorry again . 🙇🙏❤