chapter 22

guess who finally decided to update after like forever? its me, yeah. enjoy 😘

Louis was discharged from the hospital right after he got the news and now he was standing in front of the long mirror in the triplets' room while the triplets were cleaning the living room. He stared at the tiny bump on his stomach and sighed.

He was three weeks along but the bump was quite noticeable as he was carrying three babies in it. It wasn't confirmed yet because it was still early but since he had three mates and the bump was bigger than it should be, he guessed the doctor was right.

His head snapped upward when he heard the door creaked open, he closed his eyes and let out a deep breath when he felt two strong arms wrapping around his body from behind.

"What are you thinking, babygirl?" Harry asked softly, trailing kisses along Louis' jaw and neck. Louis shivered and turned his head to capture his mate's lips."Louis was thinking about the babies," he mumbled against Harry's lips.

"What about the babies?" Harry frowned when his mate didn't say anything until he saw a tear slipped down the omega's face, making he gasped and gushed forward to hug him. "Aw, don't cry, darling. You know you can tell us anything, right?" Louis sniffled and nodded against Harry's chest.

"Can Louis, Hazzy, Marcy and Eddy sit and talk together?" he asked while doing his famous confused face, tilting his head to the side with wide eyes. Harry smiled fondly and kissed the smaller boy's head.

"Of course, let's meet them in the living room."

🐸 🐱 🐸 🐱 🐸

They went to the living room and saw Marcel and Edward laying on the couch, panting and sweating. Harry chuckled and hit them on the balls purposely.

"Ow!! What the hell was that for, you dumbass?!" Edward groaned in pain, cupping his crotch while Marcel was rolling on the floor with eyes squeezed tightly and groaning loudly.

Harry shrugged and looked at his mate who was giggling loudly while covering his mouth with the paws. "Hazzy is a meanie!" Louis scolded and made his usual angry kitten look that only lasted for a minute before he bursted into a fit of giggles.

Louis let out a surprised gasp when he was scooped up by a pair of strong arms and turned to see Marcel who was raising his eyebrow at him."Were you laughing at me and Eddy?" Marcel laid the smaller lad onto the couch and hovered over him.

Louis' eyes widened and covered his mouth, trying to get up from the position. Marcel raised his eyebrow at Louis' action which made the boy started giggling again. Marcel's heart fluttered from listening to his mate's giggle. He had never heard something so beautiful and angelic before.

"We came here at the first place to have a talk with you guys but seems like our beautiful boy got distracted," Harry smirked and took Louis from his brother.

"Talk about what?" Edward and Marcel took a seat near to their mate. "About the news, you know what the doc-"

"Babies," Louis cut Harry off quickly, getting more nervous by the second. "What about the babies, blue?" Marcel asked and took Louis' shaking hands into his hand, he got a bit amused when he realized how small his mate's hands that could fit in one hand only.

"L-Louis is scared," Louis replied shakily that almost sounded like a whimper, breaking the triplets' hearts. "What are you scared of, bear?" Edward asked and caressed Louis' cheek, bringing it up to look at him.

"Louis is only fifteen. Louis scared that- what if Hazzy, Marcy and Eddy don't like Louis anymore and leave him with the babies? Louis can't do this by himself. Louis know nothing about babies. Louis is not strong," Louis hiccuped and squeezed his eyes tigtly.

The triplets were shocked at their mate's words. They didn't know that the omega was worrying about them leaving him, it was the last thing they wanted to do. They hugged the crying boy tightly and showered him with kisses.

"Baby, we would never do that. We already love the babies even though they are probably as small as beans-"

"They are three weeks, Haz," Harry glared Marcel who was being his smartass.

"-yeah thank you for that, Marcel. By the way, we love you and the pups, our pups so much. We will help you through your ups and downs, we will always be here for you. You are our one and only omega, we will take care of our babies and make sure they know how much we love them. We love you so much, baby." Louis looked at Harry with wide and teary eyes, biting his lips a little bit too hard to keep himself from sobbing.

"Blue, i know we made mistakes before but trust me, i love you so freaking much! You have no idea how much i love you. You are the best thing that happened in our lives and we are so thankful for that. We all know how hard for you to accept the fact that you're having babies, our babies because you are fifteen! but trust me, we will do our best to keep you guys safe and make you feel loved. The only thing you have to do for now is, trust us. I love you so much," Marcel marched forward and hugged the small boy tightly, like his life was depending on him but that's what it was.

Louis nodded vigorously and tilted his head up to kiss the alpha.

"Bear," Louis pulled away from the kiss when Edward suddenly called him. He gasped when he was pulled into a hug and was kissed roughly yet so passionately.

Edward deepened his kiss while his hand was cupping the omega's jaw. The kiss didn't involve any tongue as it was different. It was fulled of love and desperation. Edward was showing his omega how much he loved him, how desperated he needed him in his life and gladly, Louis got that.

He knew and he could see how much they loved him and he couldn't be more thankful for that. To be surrounded by supportive, loving and caring people. He knew he had so many people with him, his mummy, Lili, Nini, Zaynie, Pete and especially his mates. The thought would always cheer him up and made him felt better. He didn't know what would happen to him if he loose one of them. He hoped and prayed that his worst nightmare would never happen.

After a long three minutes of kissing, they finally pulled away. Louis gasped for air and earned a chuckle from the alpha. "Now you know how much i love you and the babies. Right bear?" Louis slapped Edward's chest and blushed.

The alphas were all breathless from the sight in front of them. Their mate looking so beautiful and innocent with his wide eyes, red cheeks and swollen lips.

"Louis and babies love alphas too. So much," Louis said softly, smiling brightly with hands cupping his small bump.

They were happy that everything went fine and couldn't wait to tell their families. And if those pervert alphas pounded the innocent boy into the mattress so hard, it was surely not your business.

i like to tease yall lmao 😂😘

Q: favourite song in Harry's new album?

V O T E

C O M M E N T

S H A R E

bye babies 💩❤