chapter 15

30k !! woohoo thank you bananas ! 🎉❤❤

Btw, Louis is 15 and the alphas are 17 😉

WARNING: SMUT

As soon as Liam, Niall and Zayn found Louis, their breaths hitched, their beloved brother was laying on the ground unconsciously. They could smell it, the smell was very strong and quite delicious .

He was in heat.

Liam ran to Louis and cradled him in his arms. "We should've known this was coming!" Zayn scolded himself, pulling his hair frustratedly. "I-I think we should get the triplets," Niall said a little bit hesitantly, looking straight into Liam's eyes as he was hoping that his hrother would understand. "y-yeah i think we should," Liam nodded and stood up with Louis in his arms.

They all knew that their omega brother was weak and couldn't handle the heat, it was too strong for his fragile and dainty body. They could sense or smell but they didn't get the effect like the other alphas, it was because they were siblings and the bound was strong. Everytime he got into heat, he would just lay in the bed with his mummy, complaining how hurted it was.

They kept walking through the hallway, trying not to kill every alpha who looked at Louis with hungry eyes. They sighed in relief when they saw the triplets were standing in front of their lockers, but before Zayn could call the triplets' names, their heads turned to them, sniffing the air. Obviously Louis' smell was very strong.

The triplets' eyes widened, slowly changing to yellow. They growled at Louis' btothers but before anybody got hurt, Liam passed Louis into Harry's arms. "Please take care of him. We trust you, Styles," Liam said and from the look on his face, the triplets knew he was going to cry but didn't comment about it. The triplets nodded and immediately ran out of the school to their car with Harry carrying unconscious Louis.

"Do you think what we did was right?" Niall asked his brothers with a worried expression on his face. Liam sighed and just shrugged. He knew it was right, the triplets were meant for his babylou but at the same time, he felt scared and worried. That was the first time Louis wasn't with them during the heat.

🐱  🐸  🐱  🐸  🐱

Harry put Louis at the backseat, he bit Louis' neck before hurrying to the driver seat. Marcel and Edward sat with Louis, they growled in hunger when they saw Louis' pants were soaked with slick. They were trying as hard as their dicks from eating the omega out and from putting their knots inside the omega. Even though they were hard in the pants and it was started to hurt but they didn't want to take advantage on Louis. Their mother wouldn't like that.

Harry never drove so fast in his life, he looked at the mirror and saw his brothers were hovering Louis with heads nuzzling against his neck. He let out a jealous whine but continued to drive. Marcel and Edward grinned before continued creating love bites on Louis' soft neck.

5 minutes later, they reached the apartment. Harry got out and went to the back seat, he shoved his brothers' heads away from Louis and picked him up.

Once they were inside, Edward closed the door and locked it. They brought Louis to Harry's room and laid him on the bed gently. They all climbed on the bed and surrounding Louis. Harry tapped Louis' cheek slowly, trying to wake him up. "Wake up baby," Louis eyes fluttered open, he looked around the place before let out a long whine, making the triplets' dicks twitched.

"It hurts!" Louis cried out, nails digging into Marcel's biceps. "Okay, okay. Let us take care of you, okay? You trust us, right?" Louis nodded vigorously and arched his back. Harry started to kiss Louis neck, creating love bites while Marcel was nibbling on Louis' earlobe and there was Edward who was kissing Louis deeply.