chapter 5

"It was Nick Grimshaw"

Everybody went silent but the silence didn't last long as the alphas started growling. Loud. Their eyes were pitch black and their fists were clenching. Louis could tell that they were trying so hard to control their inner-alphas and Louis scared that maybe they could explode if they stayed like that a bit longer. "Who the fuck is that guy?" Marcel asked calmly, at least he tried to. "He is one of those pervert alphas that always crazy for Louis" Liam spit angrily. "What did he do to you, bear?" Edward asked and hugged Louis tightly and if he went crazy from Louis sweet scent, nobody had to know. "H-He touched Louis here-" Louis pulled away from the hug and pointed to his thighs "and then he squeezed it. Louis said stop but he didn't listen. A-And then h-he.." "He what babylou?" Niall asked, getting more impatient. "He touched Louis' 'booboo' ! Louis didn't l-like it!" Louis said, stuttering because of the hiccups. His brothers knew what he meant by 'booboo'  and they felt like were going to explode like a vacano in probably any minutes.

"That bastard! i swear to god, I'm gonna make him regret the day he was born!" Zayn yelled angrily. The triplets were also angry because how dare that Grimshit guy touched their future-mate?! and at that part?! Really?! The only thing that had in their minds was killing Nick. But before anyone could go to Nick and beat him out of the shit, Louis' soft voice was heard "can we go home first? Louis is tired. Louis want to sleep and cuddle with Boo. Can Louis do that?" Louis said sleepily and nobody could resist the small boy's wish especially when he was making the cute face. His head tilting to the side with drooped eyes, mouth hanging open cutely.

Even though they were super mad, the omega was more important so they agreed and went into their cars

🐸  🐱  🐸  🐱  🐸  🐱  🐸

After 20 minutes driving, they arrived at the Tomlinson's house. Louis was sleeping soundly at the backseat with his head on Niall's lap. They didn't have heart to wake the sleeping boy,  so Liam took him in bridal style. "Hey bo-" Jay was about to greet her sons but immediately closed her mouth  when she saw Louis sleeping body being carried by Liam. Jay frowned when she saw Louis' tear stained cheeks but the frown getting deeper when she saw three more alphas behind her sons. "Mummy, can I explain later? Just let them in, yeah?" Niall said with pleading eyes, hoping that his mother would allow them in. "Yeah, sure" Jay sighed and nodded, still not happy that there were another alphas in her house. They mumbled some "thanks mummy" before walked to Louis room. The triplets were shocked at first when they entered Louis' room but immediately hid it with fondness. Everything was pink except the floor. Louis loved pink but that didn't mean he's girly or liked wearing girl clothes. He just thought that pink was pretty and soft.

Liam tucked Louis in and kissed his forehead

Liam tucked Louis in and kissed his forehead. Louis reached his hands out and mumbled "'Ouwis wanna Boo" . Everyone in the romm cooed at him but of course in their lowest voice,  didn't want to wake the omega up. Zayn reached the giant pink teddy bear at the corner of the room and put it beside Louis. The bear now was fully covering Louis sleeping body as it was bigger than him (or maybe Louis was too tiny). Sometimes Jay was worried that maybe her son might be drowning from the big bear.

(absolutely bigger than Louis the tiny little kitten)

"I think we better go and find the Grimshit guy now" Liam said through the greeted teeth and all of sudden their eyes changed from fondness to dangerous. "Okay" they said in unison and walked out of the room but not before kissing the sleeping boy at the cheeks or forehead.

Jay was about to go upstairs, thought of checking them but then stopped when she saw all the alphas walking down with black eyes and clenching fists. She knew they were angry and decided it wasn't a good idea to ask, so she just let them walked out of the house without any word. Jay mentally note about asking Louis later.

🐸  🐱  🐸  🐱  🐸  🐱  🐸

Niall, Liam, Zayn and the triplets were in the car, stalking Nick who was in a cafe with his friends. They decided to use one car instead of two so it would be easier to get their plans done. "Are you guys ready?" Liam asked and the other alphas growled loudly as a yes. "Let's beat that dickhead" thats all they needed to hear before went out of the car and made Nick regretted for touching Louis.

🐸  🐱  🐸  🐱  🐸  🐱

"Mummy?" Louis called out,  rubbing his eyes to get rid of the sleepiness. He frowned when he got no answer. "Mummy?" he tried again but still got no answer. "Lili? Zaynie? Nini?" he started to tear up, worrying why nobody answered him. He got of off the bed, putting his 'Boo' at the original place and walked out of his room. He walked downstairs and saw his mummy sleeping on the couch with television on. He kissed his mummy's cheek and slided into her arms slowly, not wanting his mummy to wake up. Jay's eyes fluttered open when she felt warm against his body and looked down at her son who was tracing a finger at her chest. "Hey baby" Jay said and kissed the top of Louis head. "Did 'ouis wake mummy?" Louis asked, head tilting to the side, eyes blinking rapidly. "No baby, you didn't. How long have you been awake, hm?" Jay poked his nose and Louis giggled while scrunching his nose up. "Not too long, mummy" "Ohhhh. Baby, can you tell me why did you cry? And why your brothers looked so mad? Andddd who were the triplets? You know 'em? They are not-" Louis cut off his mumbling mummy by kissing her lips, giggling like a baby but then his smile fell, remembering what happened. "There was a boy touched Louis' thighs and Louis booboo. Louis wanted to tell teacher but he said he would kill Nini, Lili and Zaynie so Louis didn't tell and he kept touching Louis. Louis told Nini, Lili and Zaynie and that's why they looked mad" Louis finished his sentence and looked up his mum. "Aww baby, mummy is sorry to hear that but next time, if he touch Louis again, mummy will cut his booboo and give our fishy eat 'em okay?" Louis gasped and stared to giggle loudly, covering his face with his hands.

"Now now Mr. Giggly, can you tell me about the triplets?" Louis' face lit up after hearing the question. "They are Louis' new friends! The one who wears glasses, names Marcel! But Louis only call him Marcy" giggled "the one who has long curly hair, names Harry! But Louis call him Hazzy" giggled louder "and the last one, who has short curly hair, names Edward! But Louis like to call him Eddy" he kept giggling and then Jay started to worry.  "Now baby, as much as mummy love hearing your cute giggles, you need to stop it now or your tummy will get hurt" and Louis immediately stopped like there was a giggling button and it was turned off. "Looks like the triplets are not dangerous and mummy already love them" Jay said ad kissed Louis forehead. Louis smiled softly at his mummy.

Okay fuhh! How was it?

Do you think im too fast or too slow or maybe just in a good pace?

Vote and comment please see xD