chapter 4

A/N; i'm sorry I haven't updated for a long time because I've been busy with schools and everything . I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote! love you guys!

"C'mon Blue, let's go to your next class." Marcel said, putting his hand behind Louis' back protectively. Louis was about to nod but then he heard his name being called by familiar voices. "Louis! Babylou! Louis! Louis!" he immediately turned around and saw his three over-protective brothers running towards him. He was a little bit scared so he went behind the triplets and clung to them. When Niall, Liam, and Zayn reached them, their face changed from worried to mad, their eyes became darker and wilder. They were growling to each other and that made the poor omega became more terrified. Liam tried to snatch his brother away but Harry grabbed his hand and pushed him onto the floor. Louis gasped and ran to his brother, Edward tried to grab his arm but failed. Although he was mad at his brothers, he couldn't see them in pain and people still asking why everyone loved Louis Tomlinson so much.

"Lili! Are you okay? Are you hurt? Did Hazzy hurt Lili?" Louis asked worriedly. Liam gave him a small smile, proud that his brother stood for him. "I'm okay babylou. Are you okay?" Liam asked now worried about his precious babylou. "Louis is okay. Louis is so sorry! Louis was very very scared but now Louis is not scared because Lili, Nini and Zaynie are not like wolfies anymore." Louis giggled and wiped some of the tears that he didn't notice had fallen. "Don't cry, love." Liam smiled and opened his arms to hug Louis. Louis suddenly burst into tears and fell into his brother's arms. Zayn and Niall came to them and joined the hug, shushing their sobbing brother.

On the triplets' side, they were confused, shocked, and guilty. They didn't know what to do and what to feel. "I feel so guilty, you know?" Harry said to his brothers and they couldn't say no because they felt the same way. "I think we should apologize." Harry suggested and the others nodded as agreements. Marcel cleared his throat to catch their attentions. "Um, actually.....we want to say sorry for everything, whether we caused it or not. We didn't mean to take your brother away. We thought you guys were some bad alphas, chasing him and we just wanted to protect him but things went wrong. So, sorry again and we hope you guys forgive us." Marcel said with pleading eyes, waiting for their answer.

On that moment, Niall, Liam and Zayn had realized that the triplets were not dangerous or bad like other alphas. They stood up and looked at the triplets with smiling faces. "We forgive you and we are sorry too. Now you guys know that we are Louis' brothers so no more misunderstanding, I hope." Zayn said and the triplets nodded.

"Yay! No more fighting?" Louis asked his brothers with a bright smile on his face. "No more fight" Niall said, shaking his head and kissed Louis' forehead. "Promise? Pinky promise?" Louis asked, holding his pinky finger out. "Promise" they all said and Louis couldn't be more happy.

. . . . . . . . . . .

Louis was in his last class which was History, listening and focusing to the teacher's lecturer. Suddenly he felt someone touched his thighs. He let out a gasp and looked at the owner of the filthy hand. Then he saw the person that his brothers hated the most, Nick Grimshaw. There was a pervy smirk on his face that Louis wished he could slap it away but no, Louis wasn't dare to do things like that or he would get into trouble. Louis hated troubles. Louis tried to ignore but when the hand reached his crotch, he immediately slapped it away. He was about to yelled for the teacher but Nick was fast to grab his arm, hard. "Shut up babylou or i'll hurt your brothers" which Nick knew he couldn't even dare to pinch them "i want you Louis, and i know you want me too babylou."Louis cringed because first, Nick called him babylou, second, no, he didn't want him not even his attention, third, because the grip on his arm became tighter and it's hurting the poor and fragile omega. Louis looked at Nick with scared eyes, his beautiful blue eyes now were not the same. They were filled with tears and became into dark blue. Nick loved it, knowing the omega was scared of him and the eyes only made him wanted to scare Louis more. "Listen here baby," and Louis mentally ew-ed at that stupid nickname "-do NOT tell your brothers or i'll.. i'll k-kill them" Nick said, a little bit hesitated. Louis nodded vigorously and the first tear slid down his face. "Aww don't cry, baby. I promise i'll make you feel go-" Nick was cut off by the sound of bell ringing. The scared omega immediately took all his stuffs, standing up and ran out of the class with tears streaming down.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Liam, Niall, Zayn and the triplets were waiting for Louis at the parking lot, talking about alpha things and everything. They were laughing at Harry's lame jokes but immediately stopped as they saw Louis running toward them with red puffy eyes and tearstained cheeks. Their eyes grew wide and became darker, their fangs started to go out. They looked like readied to kill people who dared to make the omega upset. As Louis reached them, he immediately fell into Niall's arms, sobbing. Niall hugged his brother, calming him down by telling how things going to be okay and so. "What happened babylou? Tell us" Liam asked. Their eyebrows furrowed when they saw Louis shaking his head as a response. "You don't want to tell us?" Louis shook his head again. "Now c'mon Blue, you have t-" Marcel stopped his sentence when the omega winced from his touch. He gently grabbed it and slid up the sleeve. His eyes widened when he saw red bruises. "What the hell" he cursed under his breath and that seemed like to catch everyone's attention. They all looked at Louis' arm. Louis tried to tug his arm away, whimpering when he failed. All the alphas were growling, trying really hard to control their inner alphas. "Who did this Lou?" Harry asked, couldn't take his eyes off of the bruises. "L-Louis can't t-tell or h-he will k-kill Lili, Nini, Zaynie a-and maybe h-he will hurt Eddy, Marcy and Hazzy too. Louis don't want that!" Louis was crying mess and that broke everyone's heart.

"No, darling. Marcy promise you he won't hurt us" Marcel said and Louis looked up at the alpha with mouth gaped and wide eyes. "Pinky promise?" "pinky promise."

Louis took a deep breath and said "it was Nick Grimshaw."

ha! wanna know what the alphas' reaction? wait for the next chapter! plese vote and comment ;)

lmao i sound like a promoter but whatever , luv u guys -mia