chapter 11

11k??!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY. Thank you thank you thank youim so sorry it took so long to update this chapter because I've been feeling unwell and having asthma like my lungs hurt and i can't stop coughing tho . it sucks i know anyway i hope you like this chapter 😉

After Louis said "yes" to the triplets and after everything backed to normal, they continued what they were doing before the incident which was getting ready to school. Jay also helped his son to cover all the hickeys by putting some of her make up stuffs like foundation and powder.

"What are you wearing, bear?" Edward asked, looking at the omega from the top to the bottom rapidly. Louis was wearing an oversized grey jumper with no pants. Yes, no pants. He thought it was fine if he didn't wear any pants as the sweater already covered his perky bum and booboo.

"Blue, you can't wear like this to school

"Blue, you can't wear like this to school. People will see your hickeys," Marcel said, even though he really wanted people to see the hickeys that he and his brothers made, telling everyone who Louis belonged to.

"But mummy already covered 'em?" Louis tilted his head to the side, biting his bottom lip. Harry pecked his lips and said, "but, we also don't want people to see those beautiful thighs, do we?" Louis let out a whimper as Harry squeezed his thighs a little too hard. Louis shook his head vigorously and went upstairs to change his outfit.

After done getting ready, he went downstairs to meet the triplets

After done getting ready, he went downstairs to meet the triplets. They complimented him and went to their car. "Bye mummy! bye Lili, Nini and Zaynie! me love you guys," Louis picked his baby blue adidas backpack as he heard some replies and got into the triplets' car. He sat at the backseat with Marcel while Edward was sitting at the passenger's seat and Harry was at the driver's seat.

As soon as Edward turned the radio on, Closer was playing, making Louis went crazy for a while. It was his favourite song which he had been listening to on itunes for 24/7. The omega also forced the alphas to sing with him or they wouldn't get any kisses from him.

After 10 minutes driving, they reached the school's parking lot which was full as they were very late. Fortunately, there was one. They got into the school and walked through the hallway, heading to the lockers.

Louis checked his timetable and the next class was Mathematics. He was the only student who liked the subject. All his classmates hated it and always tried to ditch the class. He was also the teacher's favourite student as he was the only one who never failed.

He kissed the triplets and went straight to the class.

🐱 🐸 🐱 🐸 🐱 🐸

Louis was walking to the cafe when he saw one of his brothers, Zayn, talking to a girl. He watched them for a while before decided to leave them, mentally note to ask his brother about the girl. Honestly, he was quite jealous. If you asked him why, he really didn't know the real reason.

He continued walking to the cafe, unconsciously swaying his hips side to side, making every alpha went wild but no one dared to touch him as what happened to Nick last time. Some of them were brave enough, whistling and calling him sexy names. He just smiled at them sweetly as he didn't want to be called arrogant or cocky or whatever. His beloved mummy taught him well.

As he entered the cafe, every alpha turned their heads towards him, sniffing the sweet scent. But as soon as they saw the triplets came, they changed their gazes to their foods or friends. They were scary to everyone else, but not to Louis.

"Let's go to our table," one of the triplets, which Louis knew was Harry, grabbed his wrist and walked to the table. Louis' brothers were already there, except for Zayn. Louis felt quite sad because it was the first time that one of his brothers didn't eat luch with him. But he understood, he understood that his brother also needed to find someone. He let out a small sigh and sat down.

"You seem upset, babylou. Mind telling me why?" Liam asked softly, scooting closer to his baby brother. "Nothing, Lili. Louis is just upset that Zaynie isn't here," Louis said with pouty lips. "Oh. Where is he anyway?" Liam tilt Louis' chin up and kissed his forehead, the triplets didn't mind though. "When i saw him, he was with a girl," Liam narrowed his eyebrows. "A girl?" Louis nodded and turned to his foods. Liam looked at Niall with a confused look as Niall just shrugged and continued to eat.

"Blue, about the date, is 8 okay?" Marcel who was sitting in front of Louis asked. "Emm, okay!" Louis said happily, he already forgot about Zayn as soon as he started to eat. Foods always made him happy. Especially pizzas.

"You're taking our brother to a date?" Niall asked, almost choked on his food. The triplets nodded with a nervous look, even though they were scary, Louis' brothers were way scarier. "Bring him home before 11," the only thing Liam said. The triplets sighed in relief, making Louis giggled at them.

🐱 🐸 🐱 🐸 🐱 🐸

The final bell rang, everyone was rushing to go home same as Louis and the alphas. He was heading to the parking lot with Liam and the triplets following behind when he saw Zayn walking with the same girl he saw during the lunch. "Zaynie!" Louis shouted, Zayn turned his head to look at the voice. "Where is Zaynie going?" Louis tilt his head to the side like usual. "Em, I'm going to give my- my friend a ride. Yeah, she needs a ride," Zayn said, they could hear the guiltiness in his voice except for the innocent Louis, Louis thought that his brother didn't love him anymore, he thought that Zayn forgot about him, he thought that he was not his brother's baby anymore. Tears started pooling in his eyes, he swallowed the disappointment and walked past Zayn to the car without saying any words.

Zayn looked at him with sad eyes. He was about to shout Louis' name, when the girl grabbed his biceps and smashed her lips against Zayn's. Zayn pulled away with a shocked look, "what the fuck," he cursed under his breathe. He looked around to see any signs of his brother but no where to be found.

Little did he know that the girl only using him.

okay, enough for now hehe

vote, comment and share!

bye bananas. ❣