chapter 9

5K?! are u kidding me?  thank you bananas! 🍌💖

WARNING: mature content !

Louis was scared, very very scared. He had no idea what was happening. The alphas, especially the triplets were burning from anger, their eyes were pitch black. How could Jammy mark Louis?! No way!

"What did he do?" Edward ask through gritted teeth. They knew that it wasn't Louis' fault. Louis the innocent and sweet omega, didn't even know what was on his neck. "Jammy asked Louis to play a game!" Louis said cheerily, trying to light up the mood but failed miserably so he just kept quiet. "What kind of game?" Harry asked coldly, trying to keep his inner alpha inside.

Flashback

Louis was in front of Jammy's house, fixing his hair and clothes. After three knocks, the door opened, revealing a shirtless Jammy. Louis squeaked and covered his eyes with his small palms, making Jammy laughed but then changed into a smirk. "Hey, let's get inside unless you want to do the project outside?" Jammy teased, still smirking. Louis shook his head and got into the house. Louis was still covering his eyes until Jammy grabbed his wrists and pulled them away. "Now let's go to my room" Louis snapped his head up from the floor to look at the alpha. "R-Room? Erm, why can't Louis and Jammy do it in the living room instead ? It's fine there," Louis stuttered."Nah. My room is more comfortable," Jammy grabbed his hand and went upstairs to his room. To say Louis was nervous, yes he was but didn't know why though so he just followed Jammy without saying any words.

After 15 minutes doing the project, Jammy started to get bored. He wanted to do something more interesting, more 'fun'. So he told Louis about a game that he wanted to play. "Louis, wanna play a game?"  Louis literally stopped writing and looked at Jammy with bright eyes. Those eyes that always made people going crazy. "A game? Me wanna! me wanna!!" Louis said, clapping and bouncing happily. Jammy smirked and stood up, pulling Louis up too.

"It's called 'nervous game' where I'm going to do things to you until you're nervous. And when you start to get nervous, tell me to stop, okay?" Jammy asked, tilting Louis' head up as Louis nodded.

Jammy started to nuzzle against Louis neck, kissing and sniffing. Louis was biting his bottom lip, trying not to make any sound. But when Jammy started to bite and lick Louis' neck, he could feel the nervousness in his throat. "Erm, Jammy.." Louis wanted to pull away but afraid that the alpha would hurt him. He also wanted to tell Jammy to stop but afraid of losing the game. Louis really did take the game seriously.

Jammy hummed and continued his action. He pulled away and smirked when he saw what he did. "Louis think Louis wanna go home. Me is tired" Louis yawned, covering his mouth like mummy taught. "Okay, before that, gimme a hug," Jammy said and opened his arms. Louis went into Jammy's arms and was about to pull away but Jammy tugged him closer. Jammy grabbed his bum amd squeezed it hard, making Louis whimpered. Jammy moaned and threw his head back. Louis just stayed quite, not wanting to ged scolded. After that, Jammy sent Louis to the front door and said goodbye to him.

Flashback end.

Everyone in the living room couldn't believe what they just heard. Jay didn't dare to say anything even though she was the oldest person in the room. She was also scared but didn't show any sign of it. She just hugged his son and rubbed his back. "Louis, let's get upst-"

"Actually, can we take him to our place? he'll be back by tomorrow," Marcel asked politely yet his eyes were black. "Em, i don't know. I think we should ask him. You wanna, babylou?" Jay turned to his son who was smiling brightly. "Yep! Me wanna!!" Louis yelled as Jay covered her ears, chuckling at her son. "Alright, go on then," Louis stood up and went to the triplets. "Bye everyone!" Louis waved and smiled when his brothers and mummy waved back.