chapter 8

Hiya bananas! Tysm for 3K! Love you guys tho 💕 I'm so sorry i took so long to update this but i hope you like it✨

Marcel felt like he was going to explode from anger and jealousy. That Jammy guy had been touching his Louis for the whole time. Marcel didn't give two shits about his partner, Marry who was trying to get his attention, rambling about the project.

On the other hand, Louis was giggling innocently at Jammy's jokes and some pick up lines.

"So Louis, where do you want to do the project?" Jammy asked, leaning closer into Louis. "Em, me don't mind" Louis said, ignoring the alpha's move. Jammy leaned closer and closer until he reached Louis' ear. "Maybe at my place?" he whispered, purposely licked Louis' earlobe that made the omega shivered and moved away. "O-okay. What time?" Jammy pulled away with a smirk plastered on his face, having so many plans in his head.

🐱  🐸  🐱  🐸  🐱  🐸

The lunch bell finally rang and Marcel was extremely ready to beat the shit out of Jammy. He couldn't do anything during the class other than watched Jammy flirting with his Louis. Yes, his Louis. Marcel took his backpack and walked to Louis.

Louis was about to exit the class when Jammy grabbed his arm and pulled him towards his arms. Louis' back was on Jammy's front. Jammy groaned when he felt Louis' bum on his half hard erection, trying so hard not to grind. "Don't forget, 5 o'clock. I'll wait for you" Jammy whispered and before he could do anything else, Louis was taken away from his arms.

"Don't fucking touch him you brat" Marcel growled, wrapping his arms securely around Louis' small body.

"Or what hm? it's not like you're his mate, right Blue ?" Jammy teased, smirking evilly.

Marcel growled louder as nobody could call his Louis the nickname besides himself and his brothers. He grabbed Louis' arm and stomped out of the class, leaving the smirking Jammy alone.

Marcel walked to the cafe as everyone else was waiting there. "Marcy, why Marcy so mad?" Marcel immediately turned around after he heard the omega's question. "Blue, you know that Jammy is not a good guy, don't you?" Marcel sighed when Louis shook his head as a no. "He's not a good guy, Blue. He wants nothing but get into your pants" Marcel's eyes met Louis' innocent blue eyes. Oh, how beautiful. "But why Jammy wants to get in Louis' pants? Jammy doesn't have pants? Jammy's mummy doesn't want to buy for Jammy?" Louis tilt his head to the side as a sign that he was confused. Marcel cooed at his innocence and cuteness. This boy is so precious , Marcel thought himself.

"No, Blue. Forget about that. Now let's head to the cafe okay?" Louis nodded and intertwined his fingers with Marcel's.

As they reached the cafe, they immediately spotted where the others were sitting. "Hey Marce, why are you late?" Harry asked and put Louis on his laps. "Nothi-" "Marcy fought with Jammy. Marcy said Jammy wanted to get in Louis' pants. What does that mean , Hazzy?" Harry gave his brother confused face as Marcel sighed . "Yeah. He is Louis' partner for a project that Mr. Parker has given. The problem is, he was touching and flirting with Louis for the whole time! if you were at my place, im sure you would do the same thing" everyone at the table was growling deeply while the omega was trying not to cry. "Is it true, babylou?" Liam asked with a low voice that made Louis' knees weak. Louis stayed quite as he didn't understand why everyone was very mad at Jammy. Sure he licked his earlobe and put his booboo at Louis' bum but what's wrong with that?

After that, the recess time backed to normal.

🐸  🐱  🐸  🐱  🐸  🐱

Same day, 3:00p.m. .