chapter 7

Hiyaa readers! My exams are finally over and like I promised, here's another update. Thank you for 2k+ readers! It means a lot for me  😘

Tuesday, 7:30 a.m., Tomlinson's house.

Liam and Zayn were having breakfast with their mum, waiting for the other siblings, Niall and Louis to get downstairs and join them. Liam and Zayn had planned something for Niall but more like a revenge. How could that white bread let them faced Jay while he was resting peacefully in Louis' room?

Liam and Zayn kept eating the waffles that their mother had made. A smirk grew on their faces when they heard the sound of footsteps.

"Morning people!" Niall yelled and before he was able to plop down on the chair, Zayn hit his ass with a naughty grin on his face. "Ow! what was that for, Zaynie?!" Niall asked and glared at his brother, rubbing his ass. "Nothing Ni" Zayn said and gave Liam a high five. "Mummy!" Niall whined, trying to get his mother's attention. "Where's babylou, Ni?" Jay asked, ignoring her sons purposely. "Me is here!" Louis said, running from downstairs and joined the others. "Morning mummy" Louis kissed Jay's cheek and started to eat the breakfast. "Morning baby. Now you have to be quick or you'll late to school" "Okay mummy".

🐸  🐱  🐸  🐱  🐸  🐱  🐸  🐱  🐸  🐱

After 10 minutes, they finally arrived at the school. They were walking through the hallway when Louis spotted the triplets. "Hazzy! Marcy! Eddy!" Louis ran towards the triplets and jumped straight into Harry's arms, giggling cutely as the alpha spun around.

"Hey my tiny baby!" Harry said making Louis giggled louder and put the boy down

"Hey my tiny baby!" Harry said making Louis giggled louder and put the boy down. Soon Marcel and Edward joined them, greeting Louis with cute pet names and kissed him on the cheeks. "Blue, did you come here alone?" Marcel asked with a concerned face. "Yes he did. He immediately left us when he saw you guys" Niall said from behind them, making everyone jumped a bit. "Did you, bear?" Edward asked, nuzzling his head into Louis' neck and wished that he could live in there. Or maybe in his ass.

"Yep!" Louis said and nodded making Edward let out a small growl. "Eddy, what you doing?" Louis asked innocently and tilt his head to the side, giving Edward more access to nuzzle his head. "You smell so sweet" Edward pulled his head away before he got into 'trouble' and groaned. "We better go unless you guys want to get detention" Marcel warned and grabbed Louis' wrists gently, walking to his locker.

"Harry, can you look after Louis? Me, Niall and Zayn are late for the class. We have a presentation an-"

"Of course we can Liam. Don't worry, he's safe with us" Harry cut off the rambling Liam with a laugh.

"Okay, thank you!" Liam said before ran to the class along with Niall and Zayn. Harry and Edward then continued to walk until they reached at Marcel's locker. They rolled thei eyes when they saw Marcel pinning Louis against the locker. "Hey Marce, having fun there?" Edward teased and went to pull Marcel away.

"When we were walking to the locker, every alpha was looking at him with hungry eyes and i couldn't bear thinking about other people look at our Louis like that" Marcel said to his brothers, eyes darkening. When Harry and Edward looked at the omega, they understood why every alpha was looking at him hungrily. His outfit. He was wearing a big sweater that already slipped off from his right shoulder with a pair of denim shorts that hugged his round ass nicely and a pair of black knee socks. Harry and Edward let out small growls from looking at Louis' outfit that showed too much skin for the their liking.

Harry went to the confused omega and bent down to the same level as the short boy

Harry went to the confused omega and bent down to the same level as the short boy. "Baby, i think wearing shorts is not a really good idea" Harry said with gravelly and low voice, nuzzling his head into Louis' neck. Harry's wide hand took Louis' small wrists and held them above his head. "Why, Hazzy? Haz don't like it?" Louis asked, looking at the alpha with wide eyes. "No baby, I like it but don't you think they are showing your skin too much? and your ass" Harry said the last part quietly that sounded more like a whisper. "Yes, bear. We don't want the same 'thing' happens? do we?" Edward said, making Louis' eyes widened and whimpered. Harry and Marcel glared at their twin. "N-No!" Louis stuttered and bowed his head down, tears pooling in his eyes.

"Hey hey, it's okay. Eddy is sorry okay? didn't mean to make you cry, darling" Edward grabbed Louis' chin and tilted his head up. Louis nodded and smiled when he got three kisses