chapter 16

love you my 35k+ children ! ❤ please read the message that i posted, thank you.

WARNING: smuts

They woke up to Louis rutting against the bed, letting out some needy and desperate whine. Edward immediately put Louis on his hands and kness, sliding into the omega easily as his slick still dripping out, wetting his things and the mattress. Marcel and Harry could only watch while palming their jealous friends who were called dicks.

Edward stilled for a while, giving the omega some time to adjust before started pounding into the omega like there was no tomorrow, making Louis' weak body jolted forward. Edward leaned his body against Louis' back, licking and biting roughly on Louis' bruised neck.

Louis let out a loud scream as the orgasm reached him and he felt Edward's knot fattening in his hole. After a few hard thrusts, the knot finally popped, filling up Louis' hole with his cum. Louis whined as he was about to doze off when Edward suddenly twisted his knot a little to flip them over. Edward bit Louis' neck, marking his property before they both went to sleep.

🐸 🐱 🐸 🐱 🐸 🐱

"Marcy..." Marcel's eyes stirred open as he felt his lower religion was wet and soaked by slick. He looked at Louis who was rubbing his bum against Marcel's hard dick. "Baby.." Marcel moaned loudly, waking up his other siblings. He grabbed Louis' curvy hips and pulled him up before shoving his dick inside Louis' sensitive hole.

As soon as Marcel's dick was up the smaller boy's hole, Louis fell down onto the alpha's chest, breathing heavily and let his body being fucked and used by the alpha. He was exhausted and he wanted to sleep, but his heat hadn't over yet. He could feel the heat and the hotness slowly slipping out of his body.

Marcel flipped them over, making his fit body hovering Louis' small body. Marcel's thrust was rough, he didn't give any mercy on the poor omega as he kept thrusting in and out of the omega.

Louis' eyes widened when Marcel grabbed his thighs and pushed them until they reached Louis' chest, the tired omega tried to slow the alpha a little bit by pushing and punching Marcel's chest but miserably failed. He gave up and let Marcel used his body until the fourth orgasm reached him. Soon, Marcel's knot popped as he didn't wait any second to mark Louis as his.

🐸 🐱 🐸 🐱 🐸

Tomlinson's house.

"Why didn't I notice? he's your son, Jay. Oh my god," Jay said frustratedly while rubbing his temples. "Calm down, mummy. I'm sure the triplets are taking care of Lou. You won't mad right if they mate him?" Zayn explained to his mummy who was pacing around the room. Honestly, they all were worried as it was the first time for Louis to spend his heat without them.

"No, of course i won't. I actually adore them a lot, mummy knows they are the best for our Lou and mummy also knows they can be trusted," Jay sat down across her sons, she looked at them for a second before opening her arms to hug. The alphas immediately went straight into their mummy's arms.

"Mummy loves you guys soooo much. Since the day you guys were born, mummy knew mummy would be the luckiest mother in the world. Big bad wolves who always protect mummy and babylou. Sometimes mummy feels so sorry for our babylou, he didn't get any chance to see your father. He didn't get the passionate from a father when he was younger, when he needed it. When mummy told him about your father, he cried. But not because he was sad, he cried with a proud smile on his face. Your father was his number one idol and he still is.

Mummy is so thankful for having you guys, the alphas of Tomlinson's family. You are doing your job as alphas perfectly, never forget that," a tear slid down her face, eyes tight shut and lips wobbling. Everyone knew she got emotional very easily when it came to her mate. Imagine, losing someone who you loved and needed in your life. It would be the saddest thing.

"Shh shh, don't cry mummy. We love you too, so so much. It's okay, daddy is happy up there. He's probably watching us from- who knows where, so don't be sad, please," Niall wiped the tears with shaking hands, they were crying too after all their mumny had said, it's impossible to not cry. Jay nodded and kissed her sons' foreheads.

"Can you ask the triplets about babylou?" Liam nodded and grabbed his phone.

🐸 🐱 🐸 🐱

The triplets were sleeping peacefully with their small mate who was sandwiched between Harry and Marcel. But of coure Harry's loud ringtone had to ruin the peace, he groaned and wrapped his arms around Louis' head and pulled it closer to his chest, as if he was trying to protect the omega from the loud and annoying sound.

"Harry, shut your fucking phone plese," Edward smacked Harry's arm and groaned when his brother didn't make any move. "What an annoying bastard you are," Edward grabbed Harry's phone and answered it without looking at the contact.

"What the hell do you-"

"Well hello to you too Styles," Edward's eyes widened at the voice who happened to be Liam, well at least he didn't sound mad. "Hello, Li. Do you need anything?" Edward said properly, hoping that he wouldn't say anything stupid.

"How's Lou? is he okay? did you guys take a good care of him? should i get ready for a fight?" Edward chuckled at Liam, that guy was truly good at rambling. "He's fine, Liam. He's sleeping right now. I think his heat is over now," Edward smiled fondly at Louis who tried to sit up but failed as he was too sleepy and tired, so he went back to sleep. He looked like a baby, their baby.

"Did you guys mate him?" Edward bit his lip before answering the question. "Y-yeah, we did," he waited for a while and took a deep breath, he knew whatever happened, nothing could change the fact that Louis was their mate now.

"That's fine, don't be scared. Our mum is also fine with it. You better take the responsibilities seriously, you know what will happen if you disappoint your mate," Edward sighed in relief and promised Liam before he hang up.

He jumped a bit when he felt someone poked his rib. He smiled when he heard a cute giggle from behind him. He turned around and met by a very cuddly looking Louis, hiding in the thick blanket. "Hi baby," Edward boped Louis' nose and kissed him on the lips. "Hi Eddy," he scooted closer to Edward and reached his ear to whisper something.

"Ouis' bum huwts," and then the omega started to giggle like crazy. Edward chuckled at his mate's overloaded cuteness, "do you want Eddy to kiss it better?" Louis gasped and put his palms on Edward's mouth. "Nuh uh! It's diwty!" Edward smirked against Louis' palms and pulled it away. "Hm yeah? I think it's delicious," Louis let out a gasp when he felt a finger poking on his hole.

Louis whined when the finger slid inside his very sensitive hole, waking up the other alphas. "What's happening?" Harry looked at Edward's face, his eyes trailing down.. down.. and- "Edward! he's still sensitive you dick!"

Edward grinned and pulled it out, he looked at Louis who looked like about to cry, gaping for air. "God, he's so wrecked," Edward said with a proud smile, Harry and Marcel could only roll their eyes but inside, they felt the same.

I think this chapter is quite boring and shitty and dirty. but anygay, hope you guys like it!

Q; are you up for mpreg? or any kinks?

voteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

commenttttttttttttttttttt

shareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

im so annoying ik bye bye 😂❤