fifty three

Y/N's POV

The grand opening of the club was a major success. It took a lot do hard work and it was great to see everything come together the way it did. Having Normani by my side made the night even better. I sent her home because I had to stay behind and take care of a few things.

After Dalton and I took care of things we were ready to go home.

"I am so glad that you invited your friend Dinah out tonight." Dalton said.

"Judging by the grin on your face things went well." I said.

"I'm taking her out for lunch on my yacht later on."

"Look at you trying to make a good impression. Don't use your money to win her heart though." I said.

"I hear you Y/N." Dalton said.

We walked outside and our drivers were ready to take us home. Before I could get into the car I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Y/N Y/L/N."

"Arin."

Arin looked bad before he went to jail but he looks even worse now. I already know he got his ass whooped while he was locked up.

"What the hell do you want Arin?" I asked.

"I'm here to get my girl back. I let you borrow her while I was locked up but now that I'm back you need to get the hell out of the way." Arin said.

I scoffed, "I don't know if you've heard or not but Normani is my woman now, I put baby in her and I put a ring on that finger. So if any needs to get lost its you." I said.

"You don't want this problem Y/N." Arin said.

I got directly in Arin's face and said, "No, you don't want this problem. You wish you could be like me. I have the house, a gorgeous woman by my side, an amazing son, and I own my own business. I'm winning at life while you have to meet up with your PO on a regular basis. Don't let this suit fool you Arin, I can still whoop ass like there's no tomorrow."

"You don't know to handle Normani, I do. It's only a matter of time before she gets tired of your weak ass." Arin said arrogantly.

"See that's where you're wrong Arin, you don't handle a woman like she's an animal, you treat with respect. Normani will never grow tired of me because I will always treat her like the queen that she is. She told me that you couldn't even get her turned on. All I have to do is look at her and that makes her wet. Now this my last time telling you this, stay the hell away from me and my family or else." I said.

I got in my car and head home to my fiancée.

~
Normani's POV

I just want my cute Spanish papi to come home. It's pretty late and I'm starting to get tired but I'm going to sleep until Y/N walks in. I had a great time at the club tonight, it was nice to see Y/N's dream come true.

When the girls and I left the club I came home, took a shower, then put on my nightgown. Not the type your grandma wears but the cute little ones you find in Victoria Secret. Now I'm sitting in bed looking through some bridal magazines that Ally got for me. I haven't picked out my dress yet but I have my eye on few. So far the wedding planning has been pretty exciting. The only things Y/N and I have agreed about was the cake and the guest lists. But I know that we'll figure it out soon.

"Mani you still up?" Y/N asked from the hallway.

"Yeah I'm still up." I said.

Y/N came in the room and smiled, "Babe why are you still up?" He asked.