twenty four

Normani's POV

"That he's not the father of the baby you're carrying." Arin said.

"Arin we've been through this before, Y/N's the father not you." I said.

Arin and I only hooked up once and now he has this crazy idea that he's the baby's father. Yes I cheated on Y/N and I'm not proud of it but I'm just trying to find the way to tell him. I know that when I tell Y/N what I did and he's gonna be pissed and he's gonna question wether this baby is really his. All I can do is hope for the best in this situation.

"Arin if you have nothing else to say, I'm going home." I said.

"You know that the timing is off right? There's no way that Y/N is the one that got you pregnant, it was me. You're carrying my baby not his." Arin said.

"Arin I'm not in the mood for this. Just let it go." I said.

"Normani, it is okay, you know that I'm not gonna let you raise this baby by yourself. I promise that I will give you and our child the best life I possibly can, just leave Y/N and be with me." Arin said.

"Y/N wouldn't leave me either." I said.

"Babe Y/N is just like his dad, he'd leave you just like his dad left his mom. I wouldn't put you through that, I promise. Let's raise our little one together." Arin said.

"No." I said.

"So you're just gonna walk around and let Y/N believe a lie? All he's talking about is you and the baby. He's even moved out of his mom's and gotten an apartment for you guys. Next thing you know he's gonna be buying baby clothes. Tell him now before it's too late." Arin said.

I turned around and walked back to my car. Now I really feel like shit. Y/N had been calling and texting me all week telling me that he got his own place but I didn't believe it. I haven't talked to Y/N in awhile and hopefully one day the both of us can sit down and talk. Y/N is a really great guy and he doesn't deserve any of this.

~Two Weeks Later
Y/N's POV

Having your own place is the best feeling in the world. I don't have to deal with my mom and I'm really glad that I don't have to see Mark either. Yasmine tells me that he's been coming open a lot more since I left. Even though I'm not at the house I still have a bad feeling about Mark. I feel like he's keeping a secret and I need to find out what it is. So I asked my boss Maggie to do a little digging on this guy and she said she would get back to me when she found something.

But on a happier note Skylar and I really love our new place. Plus Dinah's been here almost every night this week to have dinner with us. She even stays the night and babysits Skylar when I have to work. I'm glad that Dinah's back in my life, maybe this time we can give our relationship another try.

As for Normani and I, I've given up on us. No matter how hard item to show her that I'm serious she pushes me away. So if she doesn't want me, I'll stay away.

Tonight is Skylar's father-daughter dance and I'm pretty excited about it. I got a fresh haircut, a nice tux, and I even brought Skylar a cute little corsage to wear on her wrist. I've never been to a dance like this before so I hope everything goes well. Lauren, Zendaya, Ally, Yasmine, and Dinah are helping Skylar get ready while I'm in my room by myself.