forty seven

⬆️Sergio⬆️

Y/N POV

"Daddy can we get some hot Cheetos?" Sergio asked.

"Yes son we will get your hot Cheetos after we get the rest of the grocery." I said.

I'm out grocery shopping with my little guy because my refrigerator is looking kinda empty right now. Plus I have to get stuff for this house warming party that I'm having. Usually grocery shopping is a drag but I'm glad to have my son with me this time. Later on Normani's coming over to have dinner with SJ and I. So far things are going pretty good as far as our relationship, just taking things really slow.

"Daddy I got a question, actually I got a few questions." Sergio said.

"Okay and I might have a few answers for you. What's on your mind son?" I asked.

"Are you gonna be home for good this time or I'm still gonna have to see you on the weekends?" Sergio asked.

"No more weekend visits son, I am gonna be home for good this time." I said.

"Good. I didn't like the weekend visits." Sergio said.

I put a few boxes of cereal in the cart and walked over to the next aisle. It's kinda ironic how life works out, the same thing that my father did to me I did it to my son. I swore I would t be like my dad but I ended up doing the same thing that he did.

"But you still got to see me though. Even though I was away I still checked up on you every chance I got." I said.

"It wasn't the same though. Kendall got to have his mommies around all the time. But you were always gone and it wasn't fair!" Sergio said angrily.

Sergio started pouring and then the tears started flowing. I stopped pushing the cart so I could get him calmed down.

"Son listen to me, the reason I went away was so that I could change my life around for the better. When I found out about you I wanted to be better. If I had stayed I wouldn't be here with you right now. Everything I do is for you buddy, I want you to be proud of your old man. Now I apologize for not being there more often but now that I'm home you and I are gonna spend a whole lot of time together." I said.

"Y-Y-You promise?" Sergio asked.

"Of course, now let's wipe these tears and finish shopping." I said.

I wiped the tears off Sergio's cheeks and gave him a hug. "I got a lot to teach you buddy. How to ride your bike, how to swim, and most of all how to pick up the ladies." I said.

"I don't need help in that area daddy. I know to get the ladies." Sergio said.

"Okay what is the proper way to get a woman's attention?" I asked.

"Well you walk over to here and you say hello and ask her how's she's doing. Then you compliment her and after that I give her a cute smile and show her my dimples. After that you make sure to treat her like a queen. And that's how you get a lady." Sergio explained.

"Not bad son, I taught you well." I said.

I pushed my cart into frozen food section so I could get some ice cream for Normani and Popsicles for Sergio and I. I was trying to find those red, white, and blue firecracker Popsicles when I accidentally ran into someone else's cart.

I Got You (Normani/You/Dinah)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें