fourteen

Y/N POV

Everyday I have to watch this beautiful angel walk by and she doesn't even look my way. Even though she wears that navy blue and red uniform everyday I still think she looks absolutely beautiful in it. I hate myself so much for messing up things with Dinah but it's all my fault, I shouldn't have cheated on her. Not only am I getting the silent from Dinah, Normani's getting it too. So not only have I ruined my relationship I also ruined one of Dinah's friendships.

I'm such a great person.

Normani and I have talked a few times since this whole ordeal happened. We haven't been all flirty like we've usually been. We're just friends right now and I think it's best we stay that way. But damn I don't know if I'm gonna be able to handle being just friends with Normani Kordei Hamilton. Just look at her, she's gorgeous.

We're in our creative writing class and we're presenting our projects. Mrs. Johnson gave everyone in class a picture of a random person and told us to write a story about them. Dinah just finished up her story and now it's Normani's turn.

Normani looked back at me before she got up and walked to the front of the classroom, she looked extra sexy today. Her hair was all curly just the way I like it, her skin was glowing, and her boobs looked amazing in that white button down. She strutted to the front of the classroom and stood in front of the podium. I don't know what story Normani was telling because I was strictly focused on her. When Normani finished her paper she took her seat and looked back at the front.

It was time for me to present and I was prepared for it.

"Alright Mr. Y/L/N what literary masterpiece are you going to share with us today?" Mrs. Johnson asked.

"I don't know if it's a masterpiece I just hope it's good enough to get me a passing grade." I said.

I put the picture of my character on the board, took a deep breath, and began reading my story.

My character's name is Thomas. On the outside he appears to have everything together, handsome, he wears designer suits, and he's a successful wealthy businessman. Even though he appears to have it all he's living a double life. He's been married for some time now but he's not happy. His wife is drop dead gorgeous and she's the mother to his two beautiful daughters. The only time Thomas is happy is when he's in the arms of his lover, Garren. Thomas and Garren have been having a secret affair for the past three years. Thomas is in love with Garren but he doesn't want to lose his family. He ultimately has to make a choice, be with his soulmate or spend the rest of his life being miserable?

The class along with Mrs. Johnson gave me a round of applause, mission accomplished.

"That sounds like beginning of a soap opera that I would gladly watch every week. Great job Y/N. You may take your seat." Mrs. Johnson said.

As I was walking to my seat Normani gave me the look. You know the look you give someone when you really wanna get it in with someone.

"Class, all of your presentations were amazing. A few of you really dug deep and grasped what this assignment was really about: nothing is what it seems. So since all of you did so well on this assignment there won't be any homework for the rest of the week." Mrs. Johnson said.

That was the best news I had heard all day. The bell rang and it was time to go to lunch. I put my notebook in my bag and got up.

"Mr. Y/L/N may I borrow you for just a second?" Mrs. Johnson asked.

"Yes ma'am, what's up?" I asked.

"You are one of the most brightest students I ever had and you're a damn good writer too." She said.