one

Normani's POV

*honk honk*

"What is taking this bitch so long to come out of this damn house?" I asked.

"It's Dinah, she's probably still in bed knocked out sleep. She probably doesn't even hear you beeping the horn." Zendaya said.

On the weekend Zendaya, Dinah, and myself teach dance classes. But as usual princess Dinah isn't ready. I swear Dinah can sleep through anything. A space ship could crash outside of her window and she's sleep right through it. I continued beeping the horn them Dinah's mom came to the door.

"Stop blowing that goddamn horn like you're crazy! She coming!" Mrs. Hansen yelled.

"Love you Mama Hansen!" I yelled out the window.

"Mmhm, bye." Milika said before slamming the door.

"I love Dinah's mom." Zendaya said.

Twenty minutes later Dinah came out of the house and climbed into the backseat. While I was driving Zendaya gave her the lecture about being on time but Dinah was not trying to hear that.

"The only reason Normani's rushing is because she wants to see that guy that works at the barbershop." Zendaya said.

"That is not true." I said.

"Lies. Every time you see that guy you get all crazy." Dinah said.

"No I don't." I said.

"Yeah you do." Zendaya and Dinah said.

Okay there's this really cute guy that works in the barbershop two doors down from the studio and I kinda like him, but I don't know him. I see him three days during the week and he comes in on Saturday. Every time I see him he has this cute little girl with him, I'm not sure if that's his daughter or his little sister. All I know is that he's fine as hell and I want him.

We pulled up into the parking lot and got our bags out of my trunk. Out of curiosity the girls and I walked by the barbershop to see if my mystery guy was there but he wasn't. But the mystery guy's boss was there.

We walked in the shop and said, "Hey Mr. Y/L/N!"

"Ay dios mio, it's the three muskateers. How can help you ladies this morning?" He asked.

"Actually you can. Normani wants to know about a guy that works in this shop." Zendaya said.

"No I don't." I said.

"Which guy?" Mr. Y/L/N asked.

"He's tall, caramel complexion with jet black hair, cleaned shave, and he always has this cute little girl with him." Dinah said.

"Oh that's my nephew Y/N and his little sister Skylar. He just pulled up so you can talk to him for yourself." Mr. Y/L/N said.

The bell that was hanging above the door rang and my future husband walked in holding his little sister who was asleep. I thought he was fine from a distance but he is absolutely gorgeous up close. He looked at all of us and said, "Good morning ladies.

"Heyyyyy." Dinah and Zendaya said

I didn't say anything because the words wouldn't come out when I needed them. Y/N took his little sister in the break room and then came out. He sat in the chair next to his uncle and asked, "Who are your friends?"

"That's Dinah, Zendaya, and Normani. They teach dance at the studio two doors down and they hook me up with candy bars when they do their fundraiser ever year." Mr. Y/L/N said.

"Nice. I like chocolate and dancers." Y/N said.

"Oh my, we gotta go, bye." I said.

I didn't even give Y/N a second look I just walked out of the shop and went straight to the dance studio. The girls and I got the studio set up before our students came in. Y/N is just so damn fine, I will do anything to be his girl.