Chapter 25

The day passed by quickly and uninterestingly without Harry. I sat with the girls of course and chatted and laughed with them, but something about my day was missing, Harry.

I must learn to be less clingy and needy because what if one day we split up? What if we fought and he decided to end it like every other relationship he once had? If I stayed this way, I'd probably find it hard to live.

The day was also spent with Josh, talking about everything that happened in our lives so far. He surprised me by knowing that I am Harry's girlfriend. He told me that once you're Harry Styles' Mistress everyone will automatically know it. I ignored the Mistress part, not wanting to fight with him again.

He still is single and when I asked him the reason he told me that he's waiting for the right girl to come around. His eyes showed sorrow when I opened up this subject and he quickly changed it. I wish that he could find someone amazing as I found Harry. I wish for him the best because he deserves it.

I sighed as I stepped into my lonely home, closing the door behind me. I quickly changed to my pajamas after taking a quick shower. I wasn't going to spend this Friday's night out because the finals start next week. I need to study hard if I want to get good grades in order to get my half-paid scholarship to Oxford.

This has always been my dream since I was little, going to Oxford's Medicine Uni. I desperately want to be an E.R. Doctor. I remember watching E.R. and Grey's Anatomy and a lot more serieses of this kind and since then, I've always wanted to become a Doctor; an E.R. Doctor.

I started studying for my U.K. History test, which is the first. I almost forgot the time until I checked the time on my phone. It signalled that it was already 11:30. I needed to get some sleep before waking up at seven to study again then heading off to my work. Ugh, what a busy life I've got.

~~*~~

"There you go, ma'am. Have a nice day!" I cheerfully said to the lady with three children who just left.

I shighed heavily and stared at the cash-register in front of me, mind wandering around many places. The bells at the door ringed, signalling a customer has just walked in. I averted my gaze to the door and gasped.

Dark, black, straight hair. Dark, green eyes and a tall, thin figure appeared and I suddenly knew her. Harry's mum; Anne. She wasn't alone, she was with another beautiful woman. They both walked to my direction and I quickly fixed my uniform under my apron and my frizzy hair.

"Good morning." Anne spoke, not looking at me, but she finally did. "Oh my godness, Annabeth! It's great meeting you again!" She exclaimed. I smiled at her.

"It's greater seeing you too Mrs. Sty- I mean Anne." I corrected myself and Anne chuckled.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce you two. Annabeth, this is Johanna, Louis' mum. I reckon you already know him." I nodded. "Johanna, this is dear Annabeth, Harry's girlfriend!" She grinned amd I did too.

I shook hands with Johanna and noticed how similar Louis and her are.

"I've quite heard about you, Annabeth." My eyes widened. "Louis spoke about you and Harry several times before." I sighed in relief then smiled.

"So, what are you doing here, Beth?" Anne asked and I smiled.

"I work here, Anne. Don't you notice?"

"Oh, I guess I didn't!" We all chuckled.

Anne was so much like her son. She had the same taste of humor, though Anne was funnier to be honest, they both had this slow way of speaking which I really liked, not to mention the looks.

They gave me their order and we made a small chat before they dismissed themselves.

"Well, I'll see you soon, Beth!" Anne said and Johanna smiled.

"It was great seeing you two, and yes hopefully." I smiled.

"You too!" They both sang before walking out of the bakery.

Anne's POV:

"She's such a sweet and beautiful girl!" Johanna spoke and I nodded, smiling.

"I know right? She's funny, smart, sweet and extremely pretty. Harry's really lucky he's got her by him you know!"

"Louis always tells me that Harry seems to really like this young lady." I smiled at Johanna as we walked in the crowded streets of London. I played with the ends of my hair.

"I guess he's right. Harry has been talking a lot about her lately. He only talks about her soft, brown hair, lightening blue eyes, beautiful smile of hers and her kind heart. He only talks about Annabeth all the time.

"Remember the last time he fought with Desmond? The fight was actually about her, Desmond don't like her as he sees her as poor girl with no parents or family around her. He thinks she's bad for Harry. Harry, though had a different prespective. He defended her angirly. He said she was the sweetest person he's ever known.

"It was quite strange seeing Harry bring her to our home and finding out later on that she's his girlfriend. I never expected to see him with one girl for more than a week after that thing with Ashley, but this girl seemed to change that. He's always been happy since he met her and you won't ever believe how happy he was when he got back home that other day telling us she accepted to be his girlfriend. His grin was wider than ever and he was actually jumping up and down with excitement.

"I believe this girl is bringing the life back to my once lifeless son, she's changing him, a lot and I admire her even more for that." I finished. Johanna took a couple of seconds to progress my speech in her head. Finally, she spoke up.

"Anne!" She gasped, a wide grin on her beautiful face. "Do you think-"

"Yes, Johanna. I think Harry's falling for her. That's if he hadn't already fallen."

Oh mer gawd, you guys the FEELS!

I'm really sorry that this chapter is SO short, but I just updated yesterday and I'm on my phone and I've been in hell (a.k.a school) so I don't have the chance.

Sorry for this LONG a/n. I'll stop now, but vote or comment? pleeeeeaaaaseee!! :') Love,

-NadineXx