Chapter 4

"Hi" Harry said. I turned around facing the most gorgeous person I've ever met. Plump, rose lips, brown, soft, curly hair pushed back and green piercing eyes which looks like a forest you can get lost in it. I stared at him in awe, how could someone be so beautiful? He had a smirk plastered on his angelic face. I swear I'd stay and stare at his perfection for eternity. I realized the situation was getting awkward as I didn't reply. I looked at Sarah and she nodded to me in order to speak. I looked at Harry again and found him running out of patience.

"Hello." I replied with a poker face. He stared at me and smiled hungrily.

"I'm Harry and I think you know that." He said. Yeah of course I know that. I know you more I know myself.

"Yeah." That was all I managed to say.

"Well, what's your name, love?" He asked. The way he said love in his deep, raspy voice was overwhelming.

"A-Annabeth." I replied. I was hesitated and nervous.

"Annabeth? What a lovely name of yours." He said with and adorable smile of his.

"Thank you."

"Anytime, are you new here?" He asked. I knew he would never expect me to be Annabeth Chase, the nerd. He of course would never remember the girl he had embarrassed in front of the whole school, even if it was yesterday. I decided to not tell him that I am Annabeth the nerd. But still, I am not lying.

"Nope, I have in this school for 5 years." I said, and this was the truth.

"Really? I haven't met someone as gorgeous as you anywhere around." I started blushing as soon as he said gorgeous. Am I dreaming? The incredible Harry Styles calling Annabeth the nerd gorgeous? I am sure nobody expected this, not even me. Not even Sarah, Melina or Stephanie.

"Maybe we didn't have the opportunity to meet." I replied as I looked away to stop blushing. He noticed me blushing and smiled even more showing his white, shinning teeth. Isn't he lovely?

"I guess. So, are you a senior?"

"Yup."

"Same. However, what classes do you take?"

"Biology, Literature, Chemistry, Geometry, Earth\Space Science, P.E, U.K. History, Arts and French." Harry looked at me with wide eyes. I looked at Melina who seemed to be interested in mine and Harry's conversation. I glared at her hoping she would understand and leave. She nodded before telling the other two girls and then they left. Harry didn't seem to be noticing them at all.

"Wow, that's a lot of subjects! They are the hardest too." He said. I loved the subjects I take and I find them very easy.

"I don't think so. These are the best actually. Anyway, what about you?" I asked. I really wanted to make this conversation less awkward as possible so I asked him this question although I know what classes he takes.

"Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Algebra, Economics, P.E. U.K. History, Arts and French." He replied.

"Well, you also take some hard classes. Plus, we share some classes together!" I said. Harry looked at me for a while before speaking.

"Yeah, so, what is your next class?" He asked.

"Biology."

"Me too! Well, how come haven't I seen you before in class? I mean, you're pretty hot!" I almost collapsed when he finished what he just said. Was he serious? Is this some other prank? I am absolutely sure that my face is pretty red right now. I looked at him and he grinned at my expression the winked. Somebody hold me! "Anyways, would you mind me walking you to class?" he asked. I looked at him in shock before I spoke.