Chapter 2

I returned back to my first class after crying in the bathroom for what seemed like forever. I don't know why I was so hurt, after all, I certainly know what type of person Harry truly is. He's some kind of a dumb-head who'd mess up people's life, who'd bully freshmen and who'd break dozens of hearts every single day, but I never thought that Harry would talk to anyone, especially me, that horrible way. I actually never thought he'd ever talk to me. Let's say that I am a complete nerd whose life is a mess and the whole students don't want to come near her, so why would some rich, popular, breathtaking guy ever talk to me. Oh, he didn't talk to me, he insulted me; there's a difference.

When I walked back to my Biology class, I was relieved that Mr. Parker was nowhere to be seen. I checked my watch to find the time 8:10 AM. The class started ten minutes ago, why didn't he show up? And the fact that Mr. Parker was never late made me a lot more curious.

I sat down on my isolated desk at the back of the class watching everyone talk about something interesting as they all seemed so involved in the conversation, which was rare to be honest. I looked away trying to clear my mind in order to be able to focus on my Bio lesson whose teacher is missing right now, only to find Harry glaring at me. I looked away from him quickly and grabbed my phone and put my headphones on to distract myself.

Look who's staring now! I sarcastically told myself. If I was brave enough, I would've said that out loud to him, if I was brave enough. Mr. Parker got in, apologized for being late and he said that he was because of the traffic. We stayed for an hour talking about Cells. I was interested, but others weren't. Some of the students fell asleep, others kept texting others.But Harry seemed to be focusing on what Mr. Parker was saying.

Harry always focused on Biology classes. And that was one of the things that confused me a lot. He absolutely didn't like Biology because someone like him would never even like the word "Studying" in general, maybe he's doing his best to get high grades so that his very wealthy parents would be proud of their little demon. Yeah, that's it.

"Okay class, your assignment for this month is actually very entertaining, you have to team up with someone and make a representation about "Cells". You have to choose your partners today and by the start of tomorrow's lesson, I'll write down the couples. Have a nice day." Mr. Parker said before dismissing the class.

I now hated my life even more, I'll just have to go to him and say something about not having a partner tomorrow. Like seriously, who'd ever want to be with me? I am nothing at this school and I wish to me nothing more until I leave it for eternity this year. I grabbed my things and got out of the class to get ready for my other one; "Literature".

 "Hey, Annabeth, wait!" Someone yelled from behind. Is this some kind of a trap? Again? Wow, they have a high score now. I turned around to be greeted by Sarah. Sarah was a popular girl in this school. She was Zayn's girlfriend, one of Harry's best friends. She was never bad to me, I mean we never actually had the chance to talk. I reckon she has the same classes as me. Her friends, Melina, who's the girlfriend of Liam, and Stephanie, who's also the girlfriend of Niall, are also with me in the same classes. I heard that they were best friends since Kindergarten. I smiled at her with a confused look on my face which she probably recognized.

"Hi. I'm Sarah." She said extending her right hand for me to shake. Wow, that's the first time anyone in this school wanted to shake his hand with me so I shook hands with her.

"I know you. You're the girl who takes the same classes with me."

"Yeah, I'm glad you know me." She said giving me a smile. Something's wrong with that girl. Either she doesn't know me, or she is about to pull a horrible prank on me. "Well, I was wondering if you can be my partner at that Biology project." She continued.