Chapter 3

Melina got out of the car as soon as we parked outside my house. Sarah and Stephanie got out after her and I soon followed. We got inside my apartment and Sarah shut the door behind her.

"You know Annabeth if you need some rest we could go now." Melina said.

"No, please stay. It's nice having people visit me in my deserted house." I said. I wanted them to be here with me until I fall asleep. I really like these girls and it sound crazy to just like someone after meeting them a couple of hours ago, but they are awesome! Sarah smiled as she sat beside me then placed her hand on my left shoulder.

"Beth, uh can I call you Beth?" She asked. I nodded with a smile on my face. Sarah was the one who called me Beth beside my Dad, Mom and Samantha.I liked hearing someone calling me by that name again. "Well, Beth I'm really sorry about what Harry did today. I'm also so sorry about what Jennifer and Rose did." I nodded but tears started falling as I remembered what had happened today.

It wasn't because of getting soaked from head to toe with tomato sauce, it was because of being pushed by the person I love, the only one I wish to see for the rest of my life, Harry. I knew Harry was some kind of a rich snob, but I never thought he'd be a rude guy who randomly throws girls off him for getting his shirt dirty. I was shocked by what happened today. Sarah, Melina and Stephanie noticed me crying and they tried to comfort me.

"Beth, we're sorry you're being bullied. We'll work on stopping this thing." Stephanie said. I looked at her and found her smiling at me.

"How can you do that?" I asked out of curiosity. I know that they are popular, but what could they possibly do to stop Jennifer, Rose and probably the whole school from bullying me?

"You see, we are friends now Beth, aren't we?" Melina asked and I nodded slightly.

"Of course, if you guys want." I said. I really wanted to be their friend. They seemed nice and not harsh like everyone else.

"GREAT!" Melina exclaimed. Then the three of them hugged me very tight.

I giggled at their reaction then we pulled back. Each one of us wearing a huge grin on her face. I don't remember being that happy since I lost my family. It felt good having friends whom you could feel comfortable around. "Well, as you see, we are not Jennifer's friends and we clearly aren't those school divas, but the whole school can't come near us. Maybe because I am the girlfriend of Liam, Steph is the girlfriend of Niall and Sarah is the girlfriend of Zayn. So, if you are our friend, no one could ever come near you!" She explained. I was thankful; I really wanted to not be bullied. It felt horrible. I smiled at Melina and thanked three of them.

"From now on, you'll walk with us to class and it's great we take the same classes and you'll sit with us all on lunch break. And about Harry, just ignore him." Stephanie said. I felt tears build up in my eyes as she mentioned his name. See, I am affected by everything about him, even his name! They noticed and gave me confused looks.

"What's wrong, Beth?" Sarah asked. I looked at her and cried more. I won't tell them, I can't!

"Beth, why are you crying? We told you that you're going to be fine." Melina said.

"It's not about being bullied, it's about him!" I said before stopping myself. They stared at me with wide eyes. I have to tell them. That's what friends do right? Tell each other their secrets? I guess so.