Chapter 1

I opened my eyes to be greeted by the amazing rays of the sun penetrating my window and evading my room. I sat on my bed rubbing my eyes until my vision was clear enough to see things that I need to see. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth only, because I really don't need a shower as I'm not that type of people who shower everyday. When I got out of the bedroom I checked my wall clock to find the time 7:05 AM. So, that means I only have 45 minutes before the first class of the day starts, I better get ready quickly if I don't want to be late.

Well you see, I am a complete nerd and I am really proud to admit this. I study a lot and I love studying, nothing else in my life is as interesting as it. I also have nothing to do with my free time so I study.

This is how I've been living for the past 5 years since my parents died. I go to school, then to the bakery I work in, then I go home, eat my dinner if I'm hungry, study then sleep. My daily routine is always like this.

In summer it's a lot more boring. I don't have any friends to hang out with, except Josh who's always busy with his own popular friends, so I just sit at home doing nothing but stare at the ceiling.

I always used to hang out and talk and spend all my free time with my sister Sam. We used to be more than sisters, we were soul mates. I loved her so much and she loved me back. It hurts so much remembering the moments we had together because I know that they're never coming back. I quickly shrugged the thought of my family off my head and got to the wardrobe.

I grabbed my usual black skinny jeans, white t-shirt and red cardigan. I wore them all so quickly and was pleased with how they looked on me. I put on my red sneakers as they would fit perfectly with the outfit. And as for my hair, I did my usual tight bun. I don't like showing the whole town my hair down so I just do this hairstyle more often. I grabbed all my requirements and headed off to the kitchen to grab my lunch.

The bus was already waiting for me outside my house when I went out. Yes, I can't afford buying a car so I take the bus. I got in and sat on my usual seat, alone. I put my headphones on and played my favorite song "Take Me Away - Dear Juliet". All my feelings are in this particular song. I wanted to go away from this world. Away.

When I got inside the school, I was surprised to see that the hall was crowded. I checked my watch and saw that it's 7:45 AM. Students usually come at 8:00 AM all the time so that they won't have to spend their time waiting for classes. I really hate these kids, and I hate my school and I hate my life. I wish I wasn't the only girl in school who got bullied. I wish I was ordinary, but I was ordinary, but not ordinary to them. "Them" are the school's most popular kids, the school's demons. Including: Jennifer and Rose "The School's Divas." Matt, Tyler, Raymond and Josh "The Football Players." And HIM and his gang. To be honest, Josh is the nicest of them all. He is a sweet, caring guy. He is my only friend. We talk together but of course when he's not around his friends so they don't judge him. I hated how people reacted in this school. I don't know why they hate me, but they do. I don't even remember talking to them before so they could judge me, but here they are bullying me whenever they had the chance. It's like I'm their doll. I walked silently and quickly to my locker and opened it, only to be shocked by what was inside it, which is now outside by the way. Papers filled my locker and now they were all over the hall's floor. I quickly sat and grabbed them all from the floor and scanned them over. What I saw was horrible; each paper had an insult written in BOLD in it. One of the papers read "UGLY", other's were "NERD!" "FAT" "LOOSER" "YOU SUCK" "YOU STINK" "B*&#@" but all of them meant nothing to me until I saw the last one; "ORPHAN" Orphan? Really? Is being an orphan some kind of joke to them? Is it my fault? More particularly, is it an insult? In this moment, I wanted to drop to the floor, cry my eyes out until I had no more tears left in them, but I couldn't because I must stay strong. I grabbed my books from my messy locker and noticed that there were many people staring at me, I turned to find everyone in the hall behind me and staring, laughing out loud. I don't know what was funny about this, but it seemed funny to them. Let them laugh. I told myself. Let them be dumb as they have always been. I walked away looking at no one then threw these papers in the trash-can. When I looked up, I saw him. He was entering the school with his gang. I wanted to go to my class but I couldn't move a finger. I stared at him in complete awe. He was like the sun that shined my world, he was the light after centuries of darkness, he was right while everything compared to him is wrong. He was a Greek God. But even Greek Gods didn't have his power. They had flaws, but he didn't. Some people disobeyed them, but none disobeyed him. They were nothing compared to him. He entered the school looking around aimlessly. He always seem so uninterested at everything in this school, even Jennifer and Rose, the school's most wanted girls. He kept running his hand through his hair as he always did while he watched everything in the hall freeze as he entered. Everyone was busy doing anything while they watched his curly, soft brown hair of his, his huge figurine walking in the hall, his green marbles which looked like a forest you could get lost in it wandering around the place aimlessly, his plump, red lips which were drawn perfectly. Everything in him was so perfect so it drove everyone to stare at him with wide eyes and mouths hung open. I didn't realize mine was also agape until I closed it. I needed to control myself. But how could anyone control himself whenever he sees the amazing "Harry Styles" walking in the hall followed by his gang; Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn. I must admit all of them are beautiful, Louis with his dark blue eyes and his kind, childish laugh. He was the funnies of them or so I heard. Liam with his kind brown eyes and his big heart. Niall with his light blue marbles and his loud, hysterical laugh and his love for food. Zayn with his perfect, placed hair and his seductive smile. They were all very handsome boys, but Harry attracted most of the girls. Well, he attracted me and to be more specific, he made me fall in love with him. With his flawlessness, his perfection, his smile, his laugh, his beautiful eyes, his brown curls which looked like chocolate. Fall in love with everything in him. I have been torturing for three years, since I first saw him and he doesn't even know me. I guess this is how life goes. The little, poor girl falls in love with the popular, extremely rich boy who doesn't even notice her and she'll always love him until he find his girl and she'll always stay behind watching him be happy and her being tortured. I know that Harry hangs with a different girl every week but I guess I'll never stop loving him. I guess I'll always be trapped in my love for him.

I stared at him, not believing he's a real human and not an angel, while he leaned over his locker watching everyone uninterested in what they're doing. He's always uninterested in everything. Then my worst nightmares came; Jennifer and Rose. God, I hate them so much for everything they're doing to me. I absolutely know that they were behind that prank earlier this morning. I watched them as they went to talk to Harry. Now, I hate them even more. Jennifer whispered something in his ear and his eyes landed on me instantly, what just happened? For the past three years, since I first saw Harry, he never even noticed that I was in the same school with him. He absolutely didn't just notice me now by coincidence, something is wrong, but I suddenly knew what was wrong. Jennifer and Rose both looked at me and nodded. They talked about me, they freaking talked about me. How could they? And what did they say? Before I even had the chance to ask more questions, I saw Harry approaching me, ME! He stopped right in front of me and I was not able to move or go away from him, and I swear I wanted to run away from him now more than ever, but something inside of me kept me in my place. Harry eyed me up and down, and threw me his most disgusted look.

"Well, I noticed you staring. You can come take a picture if you want. It'll last longer." He spat. It was so harsh, but part of me, a very small part, was very happy that Harry spoke to me, that I finally heard his voice without being eavesdropping. But his harshness and rudeness almost killed me. Do you know how it feels when you love someone more than yourself or anything in this world and he says these harsh words to you face to face? If you don't, then it feels beyond horrible. Harry looked at me waiting for a reply, but that was never happening. I don't have the courage to say anything back. So, I just turned my face away in order to stop the tears from streaming down my face.

"Are you deaf?"

"No." I answered. I was not allowing him to insult me. Especially when the whole school is watching us. They're probably thinking how can the great Harry Styles talk to someone like "Her." Little did they know that I was asking the same question in my head? I looked at Harry and found him glaring at me with wide eyes. I felt the tears in my eyes threatening to fall, but I'm never going to cry in front of him.

"Good. Now, I just came to tell you to only stare at the people like you." He spat. Then he quickly walked away without any word. Leaving me speechless and shocked. How could anyone be this cruel? How could anyone be so heartless? I couldn't hold the tears back anymore so I went to the bathroom to cry without anybody seeing me. Away from these filthy people here. Away.