Chapter 6

"Harry, thank you so much! This is- this is wonderful! I really wanted that series more than anything!" I said feeling happier than ever that he brought me something special like that. He just knew that I liked these kinds of books two days ago and now he buys me a complete edition. How cute? Harry grinned and I stood up and hugged him. I pulled back quickly in order to not make a scene but I felt Melina's hard glare at me. It turned out that they also brought me a cake. They sang "Happy Birthday" to me and it was time to blow the candle. I thought of the perfect wish and then it struck me.

Harry, I wish for You & I to always be together. I wished. I won't wish for him to love me back or even like me because I want him to like me for who I am not because of a wish which I don't know if it'll come true or not. And what I meant by wishing for being together is not being together only as lovers, but maybe as friends. I don't know, anything as long as we'll be together would satisfy me. We spent the night laughing, joking, talking, playing cards, watching random things and even making fun of each other. It was one of the best nights in my life. I've learned today that Louis was the funniest person alive, yet the sassiest! Niall loved food. Not only love, but adore! Zayn was mysterious, yet really fun talking to. He had that cute smile of his and he was attractive. Through the whole night, he and Sarah were cuddling together in the couch, they looked so cute together until Louis ruined the moment for them.

"GET A ROOM!" He cried and we all exploded in laughter.

"Gosh, Louis! Why do you always have to be such a jerk!?" Sarah asked as she hit his left arm playfully.

"Well, you guys were really cute together so I had to ruin the moment."

Liam was sweet and kind. GOD! He looks so much like David Beckham. You won't be able to tell them apart! He had his arms around Melina and they kept whispering things to each other the whole night. I'm glad Louis didn't ruin their moment too. Harry on the other side was quiet most of the time. He was somehow, looking at me? I could tell as I caught him staring numerous times, each time I'd blush and he'd chuckle. But he told us one of his silly knock-knock jokes. It was actually bad, but we laughed. His grin and laugh takes you to another world. You could stare at them beautiful eyes of his for as long as you live, never get tired. It was finally twelve o'clock and we had school tomorrow so it was time for everyone to leave. We all said our goodbyes, but Harry was the last one to leave.

"Annabeth?" He said as he got out of the apartment. He stood in the hallway while I was standing by the door facing him. "Would you like to go out with me on Friday?" He asked. I stared at him in shock. Was I getting asked out on a date by the gorgeous Harry Styles? I let out a shaky breath before I spoke.

"Are you asking me out, Harry?" I asked him before I could process what I said. I covered my mouth slightly and he let out a loud laugh. I'd be surprised if none of the neighbors got out and kicked him off the building. I looked at the ground shyly then I felt Harry's hand grabbing my chin and tilting my head up to face him and his breathtaking eyes. He smiled at me a little before answering.

"Yes." He said and I held myself from falling hard on the ground right now. I felt my knees starting to shake and my legs beginning to melt. I needed something to hold in order to keep myself from falling. Then I knew the answer to his question. How could anyone not know the answer to that question when it's being asked by Harry Styles?

"Sure, that'd be lovely." I said nervously.

"Great." He said while grinning and showing his pearly white teeth. I adored his grin and his smile and his eyes and... Him. "Then I'll pick you up at seven. Is that fine with you?" He continued. I licked my lips nervously then looked up at him.

"Totally fine." I answered. Harry then kissed me. HE FREAKING LEANED OVER AND KISSED ME FOR GOD'S SAKE! OH MY GOD! I am probably dancing, jumping, screaming and laughing hysterically from inside, but I kept calm from outside. He pulled back and then started walking towards the elevator. He soon disappeared leaving without a word and me speechless. Did that actually happen? YES IT DID! I shut the door behind me and started jumping around. I was the happiest person alive!

I woke up the next day and headed off for school. I told Sarah, Mel and Steph everything they happened after they all left and Harry stayed. Steph and Sarah were actually squeaking and jumping around in excitement and they congratulated me. For what? I don't really know! On the other side, Melina was wearing a poker face. She hasn't said a word she just said "Good for you" while patting my shoulder. Really Melina? I already knew what her problem is; it's all because she thinks I don't deserve Harry. While in fact I think he is the one who does not deserve someone like me! I don't know why, I just thought that.

"Melina?" I said and she turned to face me. "Just smile at least for god's sake! I promise you I won't do anything stupid Melz! You must understand that I am going to be careful and that Harry is the love of my life." I told her. She hugged me then told me okay. We spent the rest of the day writing down notes, probably because the final exams are soon. Harry was nowhere to be seen and Louis told me that he was with his father helping him with some stuff in the company. I don't know what could an eighteen years old do in such a big company like that but I shrugged it off. I was in the Library, searching for a particular book that'll help me and Sarah in our Biology project before I heard someone call my name. I turned around to be greeted by a very good looking Josh. Josh was the only one who knew me before I changed my look and liked me for who I am. We were friends since we were kids as my mother and his were best friends.

"Oh my god, Beth?" He said and I smiled at him. "You look, wonderful!"

"Thank you, Josh." I said. "You do so." He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"We haven't talked for a while. Beth. Did you disappear or something?" He asked. I laughed then looked at him again.

"Nope, just busy with school and stuff, you know!" I said.

"Oh, I missed you!"

"I missed you too, Joshie!" I said as I messed up his perfect, brown hair. He laughed so loud that the librarian told him to shut up and that's when I laughed.

"Well, Bethie!" He said and I groaned. I hated that name! He called me by it when he wants to annoy me. "I'd love to go out with you like we used to, Friday maybe?" He asked and I realized that I and Harry are going out on Friday.

"Oh, no Josh, I'm really busy! I um, have something to do. I am so sorry, maybe sometime else?" I said and his cheerful smile faded away.

"Okay. Nice talking to you, Annabeth. I got to go." He said and with that he disappeared. Why did he act so weird? I shrugged it off eventually and headed to my house.

It was already Friday and I was home from school. Harry didn't show up through the whole week and I was afraid maybe he won't pick me up today! I texted him, asking whether he was picking me up or not.

"Are we still on our "DATE"?"

I was surprised that his reply came faster than what I had expected.

"Of course, wear a dress ;) x" I shivered at the dress part. Why does he want me to wear a dress? Anyway, I got up quickly as it was five o'clock and changed my clothes. I wore my red mini dress. (Picture on the side) I applied some mascara and eye-liner. I put some red lip-stick to match the dress. I still had Harry's necklace to me hanging above my chest. I wore some red earrings and straightened my long, brown hair. I stared at my reflection in the mirror and almost gasped. Is this me? I was somehow, beautiful. I put on my red heels then someone knocked on my door. I checked my wall clock to find it already six. That must be Harry. I went and opened the door, and gasped when I saw who was there.