Ç H Ã P T È R 1

Pal
-----------
No POV
-----------
You pack you're luggage ready to move into the old studio as you had sold you're old house "I can't wait," you say packing a few of you're uncle joey's things away a journal falling to the ground you bend down picking it up to see that it was about daily things,but it had fallen on a specific page you start to read out loud:

That stupid stuipd fool of a wolf, I told you stay still yet he continued to move and squirm around! Well no matter it's taken care of and done. . .

You feel you're body tense slightly at the new odd information before hearing a honk from outside making you jump a bit, you soon get some of the boxes and pack them in the moving van your friend Amanda helping you as it would take a few minutes to pack everything in.

ten minutes later

"I'll miss you,"you say hugging as she cried in your shoulder " I do--don't wan-want to let go,"she chuckles as she let's go and let's you enter your car the moving van starting up their engine and ahead as you wave and drive after them "welp new begging..." You mutter to yourself trying not to cry while driving.

=time skip to everything in place=

You had gotten everything packed and placed somewhere also seeing an ink machine"cool," you said as you were placing things you found on pedestals you'd found along with notes.

As you were ready to walk to the now dead Boris "I-I..." You mutter while holding the cartoon's cold glove hand "I-I'll fix this," you state determination in you're voice now looking for a button to let the ink flow.

(End)

Sorry for short chapter,but I'm now obsessed with this and with bendy so now I love to games and two characters in the games:sans and bendy.

K bye!