The bird stop and look down at her, before making the sound again. It was as if the little bird was speaking to her. Tilting his little head as Demi did the same. Letting the bird speak one more time.

"Ah an nightingale. Such a beautiful sound, isn't it ?"

An old lady would say to Demi as she came back to reality. The lady would look at Demi as she gave her a small smile. The lady's eyes would go back to the small bird as she continues her explanation.

"You know the nightingale is a bird that carries both literary and poetic symbolism. The nightingale sings about love, but people believe that their a connection between love and death."

The lady would give a small smile as her eyes would go back to Demi.

"Have you ever read Romeo and Juliet?"

Demi shook her head.

"No I haven't but I know the story."

The lady nodded as she began to explain.

"There's a nightingale song in it. It's fits perfectly as it tells them that they will remain together but they are both in danger of death."

They watch as the bird fly away. The lady started to walk away as Demi watch her. Demi got up quickly as she caught up with the old lady. She began to explain to Demi the history of the nightingale. By the time Demi left the park she felt inspire by the small bird she saw today and by her mother that passed away.
Soon Demi had her fingers on the keys on the piano with her notebook and pencil. The lady's words kept on running threw her head.
Connection between love and death.
It reminded her about her mother, Demi like to imagine that her mother's last thought was her father and herself. Her little happy family that got broke up to soon. 

"Can you be my nightingale. Sing to me I know your there. You can my sanity. Bring me peace. Sing me to sleep. Say you'll be my nightingale."

Demi continue playing with the keys and the lyrics until she wrote the last word on her notebook. Smiling down at the paper as she wrote in the corner the name of her mother. Closing the book as she return to her room. Placing her book on her desk before laying down on her bed. Memories of her mother ran threw her mind as it brought tears into her eyes. Letting a tear fall down her eye as she could only smile at the memories.
Demi was pulled back into reality as she heard the door bell ringing. Sitting up on her bed as she quickly got up. Wiping away the tears from her eyes as she open the door to find Perrie standing there.

"Hey Perrie. What's up ?"

Perrie smile at her as she began to explain that her parents are going to throw a Halloween party and that they were going to find their costumes today.

"What i'm trying to say is that. You are invited to the party and do you want to go find a costume with us ?"

Perrie said as she pointed her thumb back to her mother who was waiting in the driveway. Demi nodded as she said agree to go with her. Returning to her room as she grab her bag and threw in her phone. Walking to the car with Perrie on her side as her mother drive to the boy's street.
Soon Liam and Niall join Demi in the backseat as they drove to the mall. As they drove there they made a plan saying that they should be each other's date. Niall and Perrie said that they would go together as they are both blonde. Which left Demi and Liam together. Liam was thankful as they were trying to help him with his crush.
By the time they got to party city they had a few things in mind as what they could dress up as.