Chapter 29

Typo errors are a lot.

Soundtrack for this chapter, 'Sabihin mo na,' by Top Suzara. Music video provided above.

Chapter 29
Bleeding royalty

Unting-unti namang inimulat ni Ikay ang mga mata niya

Unting-unti namang inimulat ni Ikay ang mga mata niya. She then smiled when she saw Ashton sleeping soundly beside her. Both of them were still naked under the sheets. She sighed as she looked up at the ceiling.

Everything that happened last night was really too fast. She had sex with him again... and Ashton told her that he still loves her.

Naguguluhan talaga siya sa nangyayari ngayon sa kanilang dalawa. Especially when Ashton told her some things - that he would give up his title as a royal prince for her. That he would live his life as a commoner now just to have her.

If only that would be easy.

Malayo ang estado nila sa buhay. No matter how strong their love is... hadlang pa rin iyon sa pagmamahalan nila. She was just nothing but a poor commoner whose parents are a chambermaid and a butler for the royalties. A poor commoner who fell in love with the Prince.

Hindi naman siya nangangarap. Because fairy tales don't exist in real world.

"Katherine."

Napalingon naman siya sa gilid niya at nakitang nagising na rin ang lalake.

She forced a smiled, "Hey."

Bumuntong-hininga naman ito. He cupped her face so she could face him, "What's wrong, love?"

"Everything, Ashton..." She answered as she was staring into his deep brown eyes, "I don't know if this is real."

"Everything is real, Katherine Andrada," Seryosong wika naman nito, "Everything I felt for you was real and always going to be real."

Hindi naman maiwasang matawa ni Ikay sa sinabi nito. May namumuo na ring mga luha sa mga mata niya. This was really too much, "Really? That you still love me?"

"I still love you and I never stopped loving you, Ikay."

Tuluyan na ngang napaiyak si Ikay dahil sa sinabi nito. Hindi niya alam. Parang sasabog siya dahil sa mga emosyong nararamdaman niya. For all these years, buong akala niya ay wala na itong epekto sa kanya.

But maybe, she was just lying to herself afterall.

Ashton still has a very huge impact to her life... he was always deep in her heart all along. And maybe... maybe...

She still loves him too.

"Ashton... I--"

Bigla namang may kumatok sa pinto ng apartment kaya napatigil sila. Napakunot-noo naman si Ashton. Sino namang bibisita sa kanya sa mga oras na iyon?