Chapter 5

Typo errors are a lot.

Chapter 5
Queen

Julia doesn't know what to say

Iyak lang siya ng iyak. Hindi makapaniwala. Naguguluhan. Umaasang hindi siya nananaginip sa mga oras na iyon.

King Jordan of England is her husband.

Jordan is Zachary Knight.

"I don't know what to say..." Hikbi niya, "Naguguluhan ako."

Why is it so suddenly, Jordan is Zach? Her husband?

Sobrang naguguluhan talaga siya. When she first met Jordan, when she mistakenly thought him as Zach, the King keeps denying it. Ilang beses na siya nitong sinabihan na hindi ito ang asawa niya... that although they may looked the same, Jordan will never be her husband, her Zachariah.

That was what he always told her.

"H-How?" She couldn't find the exact words to utter. She just wants clarity. The truth.

"W-Why now?" She added in a cracked voice.

For all those months, days, a year... why now?

Naramdaman naman niya ang mga yapak nitong papalapit sa kanya.

"Look at me," He commanded. Kahit humihikbi pa ay tumingin naman si Julia rito. Jordan then cupped her face, wiping her tears off through his fingers, "Like I always told you, Julia. Like I always told you. Trust me."

"But you died. I saw you died, Zach. No... I saw Zach died. He had a funeral. When he died, I died inside too..." She was still too overwhelmed with emotions.

Jordan smiled at her, "That's what Romeo thought of Juliet's death too. He thought Juliet died but she didn't."

"Pero namatay pa rin silang dalawa, they still died..."

Jordan suddenly chuckled, "But we're the modern Romeo and Juliet, Ma. We're both alive. You're still my wife... and I'm still yours."

"You told me you weren't Zach. Na hindi ikaw ang asawa ko, na nagkakamali ako kasi magkamukha lang kayo."

She noticed Jordan's eyes got softened, "Zachary Knight may be dead to everyone... but I'm still the Zachary Knight who fell deeply and madly in love with the first daughter."

"But you're Jordan now, you're the King... things are different now." She replied. Alam niyang marami ng nagbago sa kanila magmula 'nung mamatay ito... Simula 'nung mawala ito sa buhay niya.

Zach became Jordan. Zach became the King.

"Is it really different now?" He smiled again, "Only my name changed, Julia. My heart didn't. You still have my heart and that didn't change.  I'm always yours, Ma. Even if I'll die a thousand times, it will still belong to you."