Chapter 8

Typo errors are a lot.

Chapter 8
Revenge

"Dad will really kill us, Jordan

"Dad will really kill us, Jordan." Julia said frustratingly as she bit her lower lip. Napaupo naman siya sa kama na nasa likod niya. She buried her face into her hands as she kept thinking of the possibilities of what just happened in the M palace. Everything was really unplanned and totally unexpected.

Pagkatapos kasi ng insidenteng iyon ay kaagad silang umalis ni Jordan sa Malacañang at pumunta sa isang rest house - which was made exclusively for them. Ni hindi nga niya alam na may ipinatayo palang bahay si Jordan doon sa Pilipinas para sa kanilang dalawa.

Everything is really getting more complicated.

Especially when the King publicly announced that they were married. That she's the King's wife.

"Ma..." Napatingin naman siya rito at nakitang nakaluhod na ito sa harapan niya. Hinawakan naman nito ang kamay niya at hinalikan ang tuktok niyon, "I love you, so much... Please, trust me," His voiced sounded like begging.

Julia was just merely looking at him. His deep blue eyes staring through her... his blonde hair... Everything about him that she has always loved.

Napapikit na napatango naman si Julia sa sinabi nito, "I trust you. I want to trust you. Pero wala na akong maintindihan. Naguguluhan na ako sa nangyayari. I don't know what to believe anymore."

"What happened to us before won't happen again, Julia," Napatitig naman si Julia sa mga asul nitong mga mata. Jordan sounded determined, "I promise you. This time, I'll make sure I'll have you. There will be no more complications. I'll fight again. We'll fight again and I'm gonna prove to the president that I'm worthy of the whole you, Julia. I'm gonna fight for us more than what Zachary Knight did before... Because I'm Jordan. I'm different and better than Zach. And nothing changed because I'm still deeply and madly in love with you."

Hindi na naman maiwasan ni Julia mapaluha sa sinabi nito. She was really overwhelmed with too much emotions, "And I'm still in love with you too, Jordan," Natawa naman siya at kaagad pinahid ang mga luha niya, "Nagtanan na naman tayong dalawa. Dad will be really so mad again. He will definitely kill us this time."

Siguradong-sigurado na nga siya nang dahil sa biglaan pagpunta ni Jordan sa Gabinet meeting and publicly announced their marriage, his Dad will be so furious again.

Jordan chuckled as well, "I won't let myself die twice, Julia. It won't happen again because I'm the King."

●●●

"She's going to hate me, Idris." Buntong-hiningang sabi ni Jordan kay Idris. Nasa labas kasi silang dalawa ng bahay at nag-uusap ng mansinsinan. It was still very early in the morning and he knew, his wife was still asleep on that time.