Chapter 28

Typo errors are a lot.

Chaper 28
Conspiracies

Ashton & Ikay

Huminga naman ng malalim si Ikay bago binuksan ang pinto ng pinuntahan niyang apartment

Huminga naman ng malalim si Ikay bago binuksan ang pinto ng pinuntahan niyang apartment. Somehow, it gave her chills when she suddenly remembered the memories she had with the very familiar apartment.

When she learned he wasn't staying anymore in the Kensington Palace, alam na niya kung saan ito hahanapin. The Kensington Palace has been the official residence of the Duchess and the Prince. But the royal house staff told her about the prince moving out the palace. Matagal na pala itong umalis doon.

Simula kasing kumalat ang mga issues ng Hari, ang pagbobomba at ang pagtangkang pagpatay kay Queen Julia ay tahimik lang ito. Kahit isang salita ay wala siyang narinig mula rito... and that's why somehow, she was suspecting him. Alam niya ang daloy ng dugo ng Nanay nitong si Duchess Agatha - one of the reasons why that the late King Edmund could never love the lady.

She was suspecting that Prince Ashton knew who was behind the attacks of the King and Queen. She needs answers. She needs to help the King - kasi alam niyang nawalan na ito ng tiwala sa mga taong nasa paligid nito. Especially when Idris, the King's closest comrade was the one who almost killed the pregnant Queen. At hindi niya rin ito masisisi kung pati siya ay pagdududahan ng Hari sa loyalty niya. The King and Queen had too much already... they even lost their child because of it.

And through these controversies, the Prince was never around.

When she finally entered his apartment, it was all dark. Ni anino nito ay hindi niya nakita sa loob. She sighed.

She still really remembered everything. Iyon 'yung unang apartment na regalo ni King Edmund para kay Ashton 'nung eighteen ito. She and Ashton were already in a relationship on that time. Well, secretly. Fifteen kasi silang dalawa naging magkasintahan and when Ashton moved in to his new apartment, she was there too.

And of course, it was the place where she made love with him for the first time. They were each other's firsts.

"Katherine."