Chapter 17

Typo errors are a lot.

Chapter 17
The Old Zach

Chapter 17The Old Zach

"I'm scared..." Sabi ni Julia matapos masuot ang white robe na ibinigay sa kanya ni Jordan. Bumangon na kasi silang dalawa sa kama para magbihis na. It was already getting late at night and her husband told her that they're both going to attend a charity dinner ball together with some prestigious guests, the veterans' family and most of all, she's going to meet all the members of the British Monarchy.

Nilapitan naman siya ni Jordan na nakatapis lang ng tuwalya, he hugged her from behind, wrapping his muscular arms around her waist, "Scared of what, Ma?"

"Your relatives... I mean... Kailangan ko ba talaga na imeet ko silang lahat kaagad?" Nang sinabi pa lang nito sa kanya na imemeet niya ang mga kamag-anak nito (father's side) na puro royalties ay nagsimula na siyang kabahan. She was even imagining the worst case scenarios that would happen.

Ipinaharap naman siya nito at hinawakan ang dalawang kamay niya, "Don't be. Kasama mo naman ako. I'm even proud to show them off the woman who made me crazy in every way - even when I was still a rockstar."

Julia just giggled at his remark. Kinikilig na naman siya sa pinagsasabi nito, "I could still remember how badass you were before. When you had those tattoos around you..." She trailed her fingers around his arm where his tattoos were located before, "You know, I still miss the old you. The rockstar. The singer. The wedding crasher."

Jordan stifled a light laugh. Hinalikan naman nito ang kanang kamay niya kung saan nakalagay sa ring finger niya ang blue sapphire ring na ibinigay nito, "I'm still me, Ma. The Zachary Knight who fell in love with the president's first daughter. Your modern Romeo. The fisherman. The wedding crasher, the children's choir instructor, the home for the aged staff. The one who got jailed for pulling a prank on the first daughter's wedding. Your street food buddy. And your PSG, yours truly, Jose Mercado." Natawa naman si Julia sa huling sinabi nito. She could still remember that time when she was so shocked to know that Jose Mercado, the PSG her Dad hired was no other than Zach.

"Marami nga sigurong nangyari sa 'tin noon... Things that almost broke us apart," He suddenly cupped her face, "But remember, my love for you just got deeper and harder."

Hindi naman maiwasang mapaluha ni Julia sa mga sinabi nito sa kanya, she's getting more emotional, "I'm so lucky to have you. Thank you so much, Pa. Thank you so much for making me happy." She said, sobbing.

"Hey," Pinahid naman nito ang mga luha niya gamit ang mga daliri nito, "I'm luckier, Ma. If I hadn't met you, I wouldn't become the man I am now. Because of you, I've changed for the better."

Niyakap naman ito ni Julia. Jordan hugged her back as well. Mas lalo tuloy siyang napaiyak sa mga bisig nito.

"Gusto mo bang hindi na muna tayo umattend sa dinner? Sasamahan kita rito so you could rest for a little bit for now," He said softly, "Or we could just have sex all night and most likely I would prefer making love with you rather than attending that boring dinner ball."