Drunken Master Woozi

Start from the beginning

"I-I didn't mean to--"

"I think you just want to taste my undeniably tempting lips?" He devilishly smirked at his very very high confidence, higher than Jihoon's height.

"I already tasted it a long time ago I'm not craving for it."

Please save us from Jihoon.

I repeat. Someone calls the doctor.

//Suddenly dancing EXO's Overdose in my mind like dancing in the club;

-

Wonwoo

You know I'm a sloth why did you give the spotlight to me? But thanks by the way. 

Well, the atmosphere around us became more awkward after Jihoon loses his sense and instead of giving resuscitation to Soonyoung, he tasted his lips and kissing him gently, making the latter hypnotized with the devil's temptation and things heated until he pulled out of the session.

"Jihoon, do we have some issues?" Her voice, it is clearly sure that she's now mad how the tone raised from the normal range, which as beyond on the expectation.

"N-nothing. I-I'm sorry a-awhile back." 

She chuckled from the dense reply that she gets. Seungkwan forcefully chopped the steak, catching our attention with the obnoxious sound he intended to produce. 

"Sorry, my mistake." Vernon tried to conceal his laugh when Boo was being serious yet everything he does was purely funny.

"We didn't even have a honeymoon, you stole his first that was supposed to be mine?"

His pitiful face was fueled with exasperation, the destructive aura was now nearly going to explode.

Only Jihoon. Really real quick.

"I'm his first actually since we were junior high." 

"Jihoon." Soonyoung covered his face in shame from his best friend being straight but not actually.

"Where, when, what and how??!?!?!?" 

Are you stealing my place? I'm the real Lucifer here! 

"In the janitor's room. When I was drunk because he gave me a soju instead of water and as a revenge of the past, I gave him the same experience with the help of Jeon Wonwoo."

He raised his hand and can't believe what he did.

"Thanks bro."

At first, I was hesitating to reply but as an avid shipper, I embarrassingly smiled at him and nodded.

"I was not high but then Soonyoung leans forward and claims my lips, making the sensation hotter when he twisted his face and was excessively hungry as he explores everything inside me. And what makes him sexy was the name he was moaning echoing in the silent hallway." 

Chan spilled off the water, choke on some the confession of his hyung and well-speaking with how proud he is narrating a beautiful story.

"I know my child, Dino, is very aware of his age but you tell a story-----"

"Hey Ladiess~ This is yer steryyyyyyyyyy! Ije---" Vernon and I landed our hands with the same loaf and split it into two, putting it aggressively in Kwan's mouth and shook our heads and saying in our mind.

'Unbelibubble.' Insert Dokyeom's voice.

"So what I'm saying is that----"

"I already read some smuts like Soonhoon." We stare at Dino aka the not-so-innocent maknae on top with 'are you serious?' 

"I  didn't  know it can happen in reality."

Jisoo, use holy water for taking a bath this child, we all thought he was innocent and didn't know smut, 69 etc. and he admitted it in front of us what he is doing.

*******************************************************************************************

The last line though HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

Kpopisheartue