"So." He added. "Before that, what was your ringtone whenever Jihoon calls you?"

"Best friend by Jason Chen." Jun raised his hand forward and Minghao joyfully received the high five but then he intertwined his fingers, creating a loud noise and made Hao to flushed into crimson red smiling shyly.

"JUNHAO IS SAILING~" Wonwoo shouted with the other clapping their hands in excitement like they were the one having an engagement party.

"What's with the noise?" We were engrossed with the feminine voice behind us so our heads tilted and only to be disappointed and found out it was Rain. Like being scolded with the teacher, we were stunned and silent, fixing ourselves with our respect as known as were friends of the groom and visitors too.

"Our One True Pair is sailing that's why we were wild." 

"Even if Junhao didn't have moments, you are still wild." Jeonghan pinched Dino's hand causing the poor kid to whine to his mom.

"I told you maknaes are not that innocent." Wonwoo chime in after giving the reason why we were loud when they were entering the hall.

"What are you talking about? I told you I'm not a kid?" Is that Woozi?

"Oh, it's Jihoon!" Joshua exclaimed, pointing his finger on his place with his eyes completely flabbergasted on what he saw.

"I'm sorry ma'am but you can't enter unless someone will verify it to me." Once we so Seokmin stood up from his chair and our eyes widened when Soonyoung also walked over to Jihoon. 

"I can smell the beginning of love triangle." Jeonghan slowly whispered it Joshua with his hand covering to keep it safe.

"I'm Lee and he is Lee, that means we're couple right Lee Jihoon." Seokmin sexily winked at him leaving Soonyoung to struck-dumb with his fist forming a ball, digging his fingernails brutally abruptly his eyes were now murderous after what he witnessed. 

Without expecting for what'll happen next, his hand travel in his waist making him tickled and jumped out his skin with a felicity eye smile which made Soonyoung evaporated with a fiery fury.

"I thought that it was one-sided love."

"Me too Gyu."

"See? We're real couple!" Jihoon confidently screamed out on top of his lungs and secretly highlighted the words 'real couple' eyeing Soonyoung who was about to throw some punch to him.

"Then Mr. Kwon, are being a third wheel?" He switched his gaze to the guard, even shocked from the terrorizing aura coming out from the young lad.

"I'm getting married and you think I'm the third wheel? Do you want to get fired?"

"Not because you are Kwon Fire you can do anything you want!" The guard walk out full of sass and we were synchronized to look at the reaction of the original sassy diva in our group.

Seungkwan gave him a thumbs with a satisfied smirk. "Look at these two. I didn't know someone who's funny and sweet was your type Jihoon."

"Someone who's eyeless, correction tape Wonwoo." 

"But I didn't have my eyes awhile back right?" Jihoon just pushed him in this seat and we placed our hand in our face from his nonsense question. He seated beside him and what's funny is that he's in front of Soonyoung. 

The latter acted like nothing happened and returns to his seat silently.

"Thank so much for sparing you time to be here." Rain started with a sincere gratitude to them and suddenly Seungkwan came to cut off her sentence.

"You're welcome."

"You're just hungry right?" 

Jihoon burst out laughing with his mouth open widely like our eyes on him, he's no joke. What happened to him? After the unexpected respond from Rain to Seungkwan which I think he found it as a satire, we're extremely surprised looking at him laughing his ass out all alone and now he is in tears with mirth. 

Wonwoo patted his shoulder which made him pause to glance at him. "I know you just want to cry."

He closed his mouth, pursing his lip with anguish sweeping out entirely his face, began to sob pitifully on his chest and whimpering like a wimpy kid. Again with our great teamwork as one like we are one in EXO, we toss our attention to Soonyoung who was not even blinking to watch how Jihoon turned out oppositely different from expected.

"Hoon, are you drunk?" Soonyoung rolled his eyes in disbelief and yelled in rage which made us hopped from astonishment. 

**********************************************************************************************

Acting to be happy when your sad is the dumbest among all act.

Kpopisheartue