Chapter 54

I really hope you lot can see this chapter, wattpad's been havin a lot of issues and peoples chapters are coming up blank, try deleting the story and re-adding it or update your app (this is what other people did and it worked) Anywho im going into hospital tomorrow so i may update early tomorrow morning for you before i go. Love you all so much for reading<3

[Louis POV]

I woke up to the sound of the front door slamming shut, looking around the front room I noticed I was still laying on the sofa I'd fallen asleep on last night as I didn't want to move Harry off my chest and wake him up. My neck feels stiff and my chest feels heavy but I still try not to move much as Harry's still sleeping. My eyes quickly dart to the living room doorway as a tall dark haired figure makes their way inside.

"Oh Zayn thank god it's just you." I say smiling

"What are you doing down here?"

"Harry fell asleep on me last night and I didn't want to move him and wake him up so I just got as comfy as possible and stayed on here. What are you doing here? Have you heard anything from the police yet?" I asked hoping for good news.

"Unfortunately no we haven't heard anything. I came over here to see if we could come up with some kind of plan to try and find out where Niall is. We haven't heard from the people that took him and I'm starting to get worried that we may not even get him back." Zayn replied with tears in his eyes.

Wanting so badly to now comfort Zayn I slid myself slowly from underneath Harry and rested his head on the cushion I had used last night. I quickly ran over to Zayn and pulled him into a breath taking hug showing him it was ok. To be honest I'm not sure how I'm holding it all together, first I comfort Harry last night and now I'm comforting Zayn, yet I have no one to comfort me. I'm trying so hard to hold it all together.

"Are you ok?" I ask soothingly.

"Not really but I'm going to have to be and I'm not going to just sit around all day. I'm going to go out looking. I have to do something other than just sit around." He explained and this worried me a little.

It's not that I don't want us out there looking for him but I just have a bad feeling about this. If Niall has been abducted and there holding him then who's to say that they're not watching us or waiting to pounce on one of us.

"Zayn I don't want anything to happen to you!" I say quickly.

"Nothing's going to happen. I'm just going to go have a look around town and see if I can find any places they might be holding Niall. I won't do anything I will just take note. I promise!" he tells me and I believe him.

"I mean it Zayn I don't know what I'll do if anything happens to you!"

"I promise I'll be careful!" Zayn tells me again but this time sealing it with a kiss; he moves his lips gently against mine moving carefully and in a slow motion.

We both pull away and just enjoy this simple moment standing in each other's arms staring into the others eyes. Harry's shuffling around on the sofa brings us both out our moment, Zayn quickly pecks me lips again then we step away from each other not wanting to rub anything in Harry's face and we still want to keep things on the down low at the moment.

"Zayn what are you doing here? Has something happened?" He asks starting to look worried as he sits up.

"Oh no nothing's happened. I just came by to see how you were but you were sleeping. I'm actually just off out I'm going to see if I can find any kind of clues." Zayn explained to Harry who sent him a thankful smile.

"Cheers mate, you're a good friend!"

Being careful not to linger to long Zayn gives me another quick hug and then gives Harry a hug before leaving my flat ad heading out to try figure any of this out. I'm just hoping he doesn't get mobbed by fans or papz. I move over to the sofa and take a seat back down next to Harry placing my hand on the small of his back.

"How are you? You hungry or thirsty?" I ask him

"I'd love a cuppa if you're making." He replies faking a small smile so I jump back up and head for the kitchen.

I quickly make him and myself a cuppa each then returned carrying two mugs handing him his as I sit down. He once again gives me a smile but I can still tell it's fake. He's hurting big time and I don't blame him I know I would be if it was Zayn. I just hope the police find something soon because we're all going out our minds!

PS. i have an idea for another story and i was thinking of making it Nouis or Niam. Would anyone read it ?