Chapter 9.

Another chapter already oh your welcome :) Enjoy

I woke up feeling rather tender. My head hurt a little and my back hurt from sleeping in a foetal position all night. I rolled over onto my back to see the other side of the bed still not slept in so I guessed Niall had fallen asleep over the toilet seat in his drunken state last night. I rubbed my eyes and rolled over onto my back before shuffling into a seated position. I can't believe I genuinely thought Niall wanted to kiss me last night; I'm so stupid to think he'd want to do anything like that with me. He's straight!

I climbed out of bed and undressed myself out of last night's clothing; I threw them to the floor and exited the bedroom/living room to check on Niall in the bathroom. I may feel like a complete dick after last night but he's still my friend and I need to make sure he's ok.

I entered the bathroom to find a shirtless Niall in a curled up ball around the bowl of the toilet seat. He looks extremely uncomfortable and the smell of sick coming from the bathroom is horrid. I quietly walk over and pick him up in my arms; I carry him carefully over to the bed in the other room and tuck him in to keep him warm. I watch as he unconsciously pulls the duvet over himself to keep warm and snuggles his head further into the pillow.

Standing watching him sleep makes my heart break into two. Especially after last night and his reaction to me leaning in to kiss him. I don't know what caused me to even attempt anything, I guess in a way I'm just glad I now know how he feels and I won't be trying that again anytime soon.

I left Niall sleeping in bed as I made my way back into the bathroom and opened a window to get rid of the sick smell. I then turned on the shower and hopped inside throwing my boxers to the side. I let the water sooth my aching back as I lathered my hair with shampoo and ran my fingers threw it. I wasn't in the shower long, just long enough to get clean. I then brushed my teeth and wrapped a towel around my body before exiting the bathroom to grab some clothes. I pulled on a clean pair of boxers and some shorts along with a plain navy shirt; I quickly slipped into a pair of sandals and grabbed my wallet, phone and room key. I couldn't stay here today, if Niall needed me which I doubt very much, he could get hold of me on my mobile. Making sure I had everything I needed I exited the room leaving a sleeping Niall alone in bed.

Still feeling a little vulnerable from last night's drinking I made my way downstairs via the lift and into the lobby. The usual friendly guy was at the front desk so I decided on asking him about the hotels facilities.

"Good morning Mr. Styles, how are we today?" he asked

"A little tender" I replied sheepishly.

"Ahh a drinking session" he guessed and I nodded. "Well what can I do for you today?"

"I was actually wondering if the pool was open yet and if so does the hotel deliver food down there?"

"Yes sir, it's open and there's menu's down there for you to order from. There'll be waiters and waitresses walking around to take your order"

I thanked the kind guy and said goodbye as I made my way down to the pool. The day looked nice outside so I decided to go to the outside pool and sit in the sun. It'll be nice to have some time to myself and maybe think through all these feelings I'm having for Niall.

When I reached the pool it was pretty empty outside. Considering it was only 10am I shouldn't have expected it to be packed like it would be by lunchtime. I quickly found a spot right next to the pool and took a seat on the sun lounger. They're surprisingly comfortable and felt nice on my back when I lay down. I picked up the menu and saw they do a breakfast option. Looking though I decided what I wanted and waited to spot someone one I could order from.