Chapter 7.

Hey everyone i know updates on this are really slow but im trying to get Colleagues finished so i only have this story to focus on in the new year. I promise regular updates in the new year. Please comment what you think so far and dont forget to vote if you like it. Lova y'all

I woke up in the morning with Niall's body pressed up against mine; he'd completely taken over the bed. I literally had enough space to lie on my side on the edge of the bed as Niall laid spread out across the middle with some extra space to the side of him. Seeing as he seemed like he was in such a deep sleep I hopped out of bed with no trouble, he didn't even flinch.

I knew it would be a while before he woke up so I headed to the bathroom to take a long relaxing bath. I flipped on the hot water and let it run as I threw my underwear to the floor and wrapped a towel around my waist. As the bath run I brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth feeling minty fresh.

Once the bath was half full with boiling hot water I switched the taps and turned off the hot and started running the cold, it took another 5 minutes of running cold water to get my bath to the right temperature. I know some girls have boiling hot steaming baths but we boys can't do that, we'd burn our balls and that really does hurt.

I dropped the towel to the floor and stepped into my nice warm bath. I lowered myself into the warm water letting it relax my muscles as I sat down. Once I was half submerged under the water I let go of the side of the bath and laid myself down. I do miss having a bath sometimes. It is nice to just lay and relax in the water but being on tour most of the year we have to take quick showers to get it out the way.

As I lay my head back in the water letting my curls have a good soak I hear a racket come from outside the bathroom door.

"Harry are you in there?" Niall calls out

"Yes Ni I'm in the bath"

"Oh god, I need to pee"

Trust him to need a wee the moment I want to take a relaxing bath. I recon I could use this to my advantage though. If I let him come in and use the toilet while I'm in the bath I could maybe strike a sexy pose and give him bedroom eyes, then he'd defiantly fall for me. Right? Oh I don't know but it's worth a try.

"Just come in and pee. I'm covered up"

Niall opened the door and gave me a panicked smile as he rushed to the toilet. He faced his back toward me and began peeing as I lay back down making sure the bubbles were covering my man hood, wouldn't want him seeing that just yet. Once he was finished with his business he let out a sigh of relief and turned back around to face me.

"Thanks Haz, I was busting" he said breathlessly over reacting a bit.

"No problem" I replied with a smile as I leant over the side of the bath and gave him a cheeky smile. "By the way Ni you need to have sleeping boundaries or something, I woke up this morning and you had completely taken over the bed"

"OH my bad, you should have just pushed me over the other side" he replied blushing a little.

 "I couldn't do that it would have woken you up, plus you looked so cute sleeping" I complimented causing Niall to blush brighter.

"Right I'm going to let you have your bath, enjoy" Niall replied quickly excusing himself from the bathroom and closing the door behind him.

I smiled happily at myself that I was able to make him blush, I don't know if he was blushing because I called him cute or if it was because I was kind of flirting with him while I was laying naked in the bathtub but either way I got some kind of reaction out of him and that's exactly what I wanted.