Chapter 34

As promised you met the goal i asked fro so here's a new chapter :) you are are awesome by the way i never thought this story would be this popular Could you please check out my story Fornication it's One Direction Boyxboy with all the ships in it :) 

New Goal 53Votes and 25 comments :)

[Harry POV]

After pulling out of Louis' grip I rushed out the hospital room and headed straight down to the parking lot. I'm absolutely fuming with Liam, how he dare upset Niall. I know not everyone is going to be accepting of our relationship but I honestly thought Liam of all people would be ok with this.

When I got outside I jumped into a cab and told the driver Liam's address, soon enough he pulled up outside so I paid him and hopped out. I stormed up the driveway and hammered on the door. It was only a couple seconds before Liam opened the door with a pout on his face and red puffy eyes. It was obvious he'd been crying but I really don't care about that right now. I'm pissed at him and he'd about to know it.

"What are you doing here Harry?" he asked in a slow quiet tone.

"What am I here for?" I shouted and Liam looked genuinely shocked. "You do realise Niall is in the hospital because of you. He told me what you said to him! How dare you? You have no fucking right to speak to him like that!"

Already I'd had enough of standing around talking to him. It's his fault that Niall is laying in a hospital bed with burns up his back; it's his fault Niall was in a car accident in the first place. I lost it. I raised my hands and pushed Liam hard causing him to fall backwards into his house. I stepped in and slammed the door behind me before grabbing his shirt and lifting him back up. I expected Liam to fight back, to push me back or least take a swing at me for pushing him but nothing.

"What you're not even going to fight back?" I shouted and he pushed me back so I was no longer fisting his shirt.

"Get off me Harry. I know what I did. I know it's my fault!"

"Then why aren't you up that hospital apologising to Niall. Instead of moping around like the arsehole that you are you should be up there apologising for what you caused!" I screamed stepping closer getting in Liam's face.

"Back up Harry. I already feel bad enough!"

"I aint fucking doing anything until you tell me why? What's your problem? Why don't you approve of me and Niall dating?" I spat angrily in his face pushing my nose up against his.

Liam pushed me back and that was it I lost it big time. I clenched my fist and brought my hand back, taking a quick swing I clocked Liam right in the cheekbone; he stumbled back but didn't fall down. After realising what had just happened Liam tackled me and we both fell to the floor. He started swinging for me but I swung back harder connecting again with his face. He got a cheap shot into my gut but I kicked him off me before he could do any damage. Liam didn't come back after me he just sat up against a wall and sobbed into his hands.

"I'm sorry Harry ok. I didn't see the interview then Niall turned up here and just told me and I was shocked. The first thing that came into my head was that if you guys ever spilt then there is going to be so much tension in the band and then the band will end up splitting up. Not to mention all the rumours that already go around about you. I know there not true and so do the other boys but think of Niall is he going to be able to handle what the media says?" Liam explained himself and I rubbed my face letting out a sigh.

"You don't think we've spoken about that? You seriously think I'm not going to be there for him? The thing is Liam you spoke without talking to both of us. If you'd taken the time to watch the interview then you would know how much I care about him and that I will do anything to look after him. Niall and I have spoken about the hate and the things that the media will say and we've promised each other to be there for each other." I explained as I watched the tears fall from his eyes, I can tell that this whole situation has affected him but he's not the one hurting right now; Niall is.

"I'm sorry Harry I really am. For being a dick for what happened to Niall. I'm truly honestly sorry!"

"It's not me you should be apologising to. It's Niall!" I told him and he nodded. "In fact clean your face up because I'm taking you to see him."

Liam got up from the floor letting out a long sigh then headed in the direction of his bathroom to clean his face up. I didn't hurt him to bad just a slight bruise on his cheek and a busted lip. But I don't care the fucker deserved it after what happened to Niall.

Liam came out the bathroom and slipped into his shoes. I opened the front door and let him walk out first then shut the door behind us. We jumped into Liam's car and were off to the hospital so he can apologise. But in all honest I don't know how the others are going to react to him coming up there after knowing what Niall told us.