Chapter 35

You guys are honestly awesome, as this is a short chapter im only going to ask for 30 votes and 15 comments for this one so you may get double update today. Ps it's my birthday :)

[Louis POV]

"Honestly Ni I wouldn't worry too much about Harry. He's probably going to go round Liam's talk some sense into the fucker and then he'll be back." I explained to Niall as Zayn comforted him on the bed.

Ever since Harry stormed out Niall has been sobbing uncontrollably. He's not one for confrontation and even though I'm telling Niall there's nothing to worry about I know for a fact Harry's going to swing for Liam. I know I would! He had no right to say what he did. It's their decision and it's up to them what they want to do in their love life.

"I know you're lying. I know what Harry's like when he's mad. They're going to fight and I really don't want that. Liam's still our friend; he was probably in shock or something. I just get to emotional and take things to heart." Niall spoke from Zayn's chest.

"You may be right Ni but he still should not have said it knowing how emotional you are. He needs to apologise!" Zayn added and I nodded agreeing with him

While we were talking a nurse had come in and gave Niall some stronger pain killers as his back was starting to hurt again. It wasn't long before he drifted off in Zayn's arms and Zayn had to lay him down on the bed. We tucked him in and headed out the room explaining to the nurse that we'd be back soon and we were just going for something to eat.

"You shouldn't have lied to Niall you know Lou. He and Harry have been dating a while now so I'm guessing they know each other pretty well by now." Zayn said and I nodding agreeing.

"I know but I was just trying to make him feel better." I explained and this time Zayn nodded.

We headed upstairs to the cafeteria and ordered some food from the kitchen before taking a seat and waiting for our food. It smells delicious up here and I'm sure if Niall knew we got food without him he'd throw a hissy fit. Our number was called so Zayn and I went back up to get out food then took a seat back at our table.

"This is delicious!" Zayn said with a mouthful of food and I nodded.

"Sure is! So come on we haven't even spoken about it yet but while it's just us to what's your opinion on Niall and Harry?" I asked Zayn and he finished his mouthful of food before talking again.

"You know what I've been suspicious of them two for a while and if I'm being completely honest I think it's so cute. They both seem to make each other so happy from just being around each other so I definitely approve." Zayn smiled and I smiled back.

"I totally agree with you. I knew when Harry started hanging out with Niall more than me that something was up. It's so cute and I totally ship it. Narry is cute!" I replied and took another bite of my food.

I'd almost finished my lunch when I saw a mop of curls bounce through the cafeteria looking around the room.

"Harry over here!" I called out only to realise Liam walking rather slowly behind him, what the fuck is he doing here?

Liam followed Harry over to the table but as Harry sat down Liam stood awkwardly at the side. I didn't bother looking at him at first as I am rather pissed at him. Zayn nodded his head in Liam's direction in which I assumed Liam smiled or something as I didn't hear him say anything. I did crack a smile though when Harry reached over and stole a chip from my plate. Normally I'd swat his hand away but he hasn't really eaten anything in the past day so I let him steal my food.

"Niall's still asleep so when we all go back together Liam IS going to apologise." Harry spoke up and Zayn nodded his head in Liam's direction.

"He fucking better!" I mumbled looking up at Liam for the first time as Liam glared at me. "What you think we don't know what you said to him. It was bang out of order Liam!"

"I know and that's why I'm here to apologise!"

"That's bullshit and you know it. If Harry hadn't come and got you then you wouldn't even be here!" I snapped and Liam looked away from me.

I know I'm making him feel bad but he should feel that way. We're all like brothers and if it was him in that situation and Niall did that to him he'd be heartbroken. He needs to apologise!