Chapter 22.

New challenge for everyone. I challenge you all to go to my ask page (info on my profile) and ask me a question. PLEASE. Second challenge try and get the votes and comments equel 

It's now been a couple of days and the drama about Narry still hasn't calmed down. Management has actually called us in to have an interview as we have a couple days off so that's what Niall and I are doing right now, sitting in a car on the way to speak to Management.

"What do you think they want to talk to us about? Do you think it's about the kiss?" I asked and Niall nodded.

"Yeah I think they're going to ask us about it and why we didn't tell them we're dating or something."

"But we're not dating!" I addressed.

"No we're not but we are kind of seeing each other so I guess we're going to have to tell them at least that and say as the Twitter question asked us to kiss I thought why not may as well see what they would think." he explained and I nodded.

"Yeah I guess."

Our driver kept quiet for the whole drive he just sat happily in the front seats and done his job driving us to our destination at the Modest Offices. I must admit I am a little nervous to talk to them about everything as I'm not sure what's going on me but I guess we have to.

We pulled up outside of the offices and thanked our driver, I think Niall even tipped him and then we walked inside greeting the petite lady sitting at the front desk. She told us the floor we'd be on so we thanked her and headed upstairs, both me and Niall want to just get this over and done with at this point. When we reached the floor we are supposed to be on I took a seat and Niall being the carefree guy he is just landed himself in my lap.

"What are you doing?" I giggled

"I wanted a cuddle." He shrugged innocently.

I wrapped my arms around his waist as his arm slung around my shoulder and he rested his head on mine. There's no point in us trying to hide at this point as we've already kissed on stage so I guess you could say things are going pretty well. Now all we have to do is talk to management and hope they're still ok with everything.

"Harry, Niall would you like to come inside?" A smart nice looking man came out a room and asked.

Niall jumped off my lap and walked ahead into the room first. I followed close behind him and took a seat next to him at the head of the table opposite the three employees of management. We never see anyone too high up but these guys always get their jobs done and they've been nice to us so far.

"Hello boys how are you today?" one of them asked

"Yeah good thanks." Niall answered

"A little nervous about why we're here." I admitted.

"Ohh no need to be nervous, we just need to talk to you about what happened the other night on stage." Another guy spoke up but he was smiling so I don't think it's that bad.

Niall and I stayed quiet and waited for someone else to speak up, we both just want to find out why we're here and then we can go back home and relax on our well deserved days off.

"Ok so you obviously know this is going to be about the kiss?" he paused and we both nodded. "We have no issue with this, you guys know that from your previous meeting but we needed to call you guys back to find out what exactly is going on. In your last meeting you told us you were just friends and you were not dating. Have things changed since then?"

"Technically not really." Niall replied then continued to explain. "Basically me and Harry do like each other; we have been kind of seeing each other in secret for about a week, nearly two"

"Well you're not doing a good job keeping it a secret if you're kissing on stage." One of the guys joked and we all laughed.

"Well no. But I did that because the Twitter question asked us to and I wanted to see how the public would react if we did in fact come out as a couple." Niall explained.

"From what we can see the fans and public are pretty ok with it, there are a few haters like there would be with anything like this but other than that there hasn't been too much of an uproar. So what do you guys plan on doing from now?" the same guy asked.

"I think we just want to see how things are going to go, for say another week and then we'll decide from there whether we will continue the relationship and come out or if we'll break it off." I finally spoke up knowing they were actually really cool about everything.

"Alright then boys well then all we ask is that if all goes well between you both and you do become an official couple that you tell us first so we can arrange an interview for you and get you guys out in the public properly."

"That's fine with us!" I answered again for me and Niall.

The three guys shook our hands then we were on our way. Our driver had waited downstairs for us luckily so we didn't have to call for a cab or another car. Niall jumped in first then scooted across for me to get in beside him.

While in the car on the way back to the hotel I'd received a text from Louis he'd said he wanted to hang out just me and him as we didn't do it much anymore. I checked with Niall to make sure he wouldn't mind and he said he was cool with it so when we got back to the hotel we snuck a quick kiss and I headed for Louis' room, he is sharing with Zayn but said he had popped out with Liam somewhere.

"Come in!" I heard Louis shout after I knocked on the door.

I entered the room and shut the door behind me to find Louis sitting happily on his bed, he looked over the moon to see which made me feel a bit bad if I'm honest because even though we see each other every day on tour we never spend the time together like we used to just hanging out and being silly.

"Hey Haz how was the meeting?" he asked gesturing for me to sit on the bed.

"It was good; they basically just told us that if and when we come out they want to be informed first so they can arrange an interview where we can come out!" I explained

"Ohh that's cool. I'm glad they're ok with it, I've missed you though. You spend all your time with Niall nowadays I don't know how the other guys haven't noticed." Louis explained and now I feel really bad.

I didn't realise I was leaving him out or ignoring him, I guess I was just too wrapped up in Niall to realise anything.

"I'm sorry Louis; I promise I'll start making more of an effort. We'll hang out more I swear!" I told him truthfully, it's the last thing I want to lose him as a best friend.

We continued chatting for the rest of the night, just hanging out and doing what we used to. Playing video games, geeking off and pranking people. It is a lot of fun and I've missed it dearly. By 11pm we were both shattered so I gathered my things together and headed for my own room. Once inside I stripped out my clothes and got straight into bed. I quickly pulled out my phone and texted Niall.

To Niall

Hey babe I'm home now, just got in. Do you have any plans for tomorrow? X

He quickly texted back a reply.

From Niall

Glad you're home safe; hope Louis didn't get you into too much trouble. No not got any plans for tomorrow, why'd you ask? X

To Niall

Ok well keep it that way. I'm picking you up at 11am x see you tomorrow babe x