Chapter 46

A/N- I don't usually like to do big authors note but I wanted to thank all of you for all your support for this story. You guys are amazing for voting and commenting, never did I think this story would be this popular as I don't usually write Narry but I'm glad you're all enjoying it. Another reason why I'm here is because I wanted to ask you guys something.

Could you guys please comment below and let me know where you are from and what time zones you are in so I can post chapters at a time that suits you rather than me. Aka when you're not in school or work etc.

Also what other ships do you like? I have a couple other stories planned out and I would like to know who you like to read about. Ps it would be awesome if you guys could check out my new STRAIGHT fan fic called Invisible it's a Louis Tomlinson fan fic. It would mean a lot to me.

Any who thanks for reading this long ass authors note. I hope you enjoy the chapter :) 

[Zayn POV]

I'd not long been up and been happily lazing around in my boxer short when I heard a knock at the door. It has to be one of the boys as they are the only ones with keys to the front gates so I slowly make my way to the door and open it up to see the one and only Louis Tomlinson standing in front of me. He blushes as he looks down my body noticing I'm wearing nothing but a pair of boxers so I quickly see him inside and then run upstairs to fetch a pair of sweats to put on.

It's not long before I'm decent and running back down the stair to find Louis sitting in the living room looking a little uncomfortable. Just from the look on his face I know this is going to be an awkward conversation.

"Well we both know why you're here so let me put the kettle on and then we can have a chat." I say and Louis nods staying in his seat on the sofa.

I left Louis on the sofa looking rather nervous as I made my way into the kitchen to make us both a cup of tea. I'm not even sure how this conversation is going to go but I know we need to talk about what happened. He kissed me and I kissed him back. I enjoyed the kiss but obviously right now things are a bit weird. I've only just split with Perrie and he's still in a relationship with Eleanor. At least if we sit and talk about things then hopefully the awkwardness will go away. I poured us both out a cup of tea once the kettle had boiled then carried our mugs into the living room handing Louis his as we sat down.

"Thanks." He mumbled when I handed him his tea and then I took a seat next to him.

"So I guess you're here to talk about the kiss?" I ask and Louis nods.

"Yeah. I erm. I firstly wanted to apologise for doing it when you'd only just split up with Perrie. I don't know what came over me but I want you to know I'm not sorry for kissing you. I really enjoyed it and I haven't stopped thinking about it since. In fact I came straight here after meeting with Eleanor today. I broke up with her!" He told me and I sat there in shock not talking for a minute. "Zayn are you going to say anything?"

"You broke up with Eleanor? Why? Is it because of me?" I asked feeling more confused than ever.

I don't know what I want to happen with this situation yet and now he's here telling me that he broke up with Eleanor and came here straight after.

"Yeah I did. It's not all because of you but you do have something to do with it. Me and El haven't been good for a while and then when I kissed you I felt something I haven't felt in ages and that was a spark. I don't know if you felt it too and I don't even know how you feel about me but after I felt that I knew me and Eleanor needed to break up. Please don't be freaked out about all this and I'm sorry if I'm making you feel uncomfortable or awkward but I just wanted to come here and clear a few things up with you!"

After listening to Louis' little speech I could understand where he was coming from. The spark with Perrie and I had gone too before she broke up with me and if I'm being honest I did feel something when Louis kissed me. I just haven't figured out what the feeling was or anything yet and I'm still feeling rather confused about everything.

"First of all you are not making me feel awkward or uncomfortable. This all needs to be spoken about. When you kissed me I did feel something too and I'm going to be completely honest with you. But the thing is I'm a bit confused right now. I thought I was completely straight and then after you kissed me I started questioning my sexuality. I'm not sure what you want from me Lou but I don't want things to continue being weird between us, we still are and are always going to be friends no matter what. But if you want something more then you're going to have to give me a little time to think." I explained

"Then I will give you the time you need to think about all of this because I like you Zayn. I would love to take you out on a real date and show you that things could work between us but that decision is now down to you. But before I go and leave you to think about things I just want to do one more thing."

Louis placed his mug on the coffee table and then turned to look at me. All I could see was the beautiful blue irises of his eyes before his lids fluttered shut and he leaned in toward me. I let his hand cup my cheek just before his perfect pink lips attached to mine. I could feel how much this kiss meant to him just by the softness of it. He was being so careful not to put too much pressure on me to kiss back but of course I did. I moved my lips with his in a slow magnetic motion not wanting to pull away even though I knew we'd have to soon to catch our breaths. I heard Louis sigh just before he pulled away and then I slowly opened my eyes to see him already staring at me.

"That was nice!" He smiled and I nodded in agreement as he got up to leave. "I'll see you soon yeah?"

"Yeah definitely!"

Louis shut the door behind himself as he left and I couldn't help but sit and think about everything that had just literally happened. He wants to be with me and I'm being shy and stubborn saying I want to think about it when in reality I just let one of the most perfect guys in the world kiss me and then walk out the door. I mentally face palmed myself before throwing my head back on the sofa in disbelief.