Chapter 19.

[Surprise Update]

Niall POV

I woke up hanging off the edge of the couch being held on by only the strength of Harry's arms. I knew they were his arms from the way he held me and tattoo's spread down them. Slowly I slipped my lower half off the couch then moved my body from between Harry's arms and onto the floor. He stirred in his sleep reaching out for something. I watched as he turned over and then wrapped his arm around Louis' still sleeping body. It hurts to see that but he's unconscious and doesn't know what he's doing, for all he knows he thinks that's me.

Reluctantly I left the two sleeping boys and headed in the direction of the bathroom. Once inside I stripped out my clothes and climbed into the shower cubical. I let the hot water wash away all the dirt and sweat as the water trickled down my body. It feels so nice to actually enjoy a shower for once instead of being rushed to hurry up because we have somewhere else to be or someone else needs to shower.

Once I was clean I stepped out the shower and brushed my teeth. I'd forgotten to grab any clothes before entering the bathroom so I wrapped a towel tightly around my waist then exited heading for the bunks to find my suitcase. As I approached the bunks I soon found my case rested up against the wall and grabbed it looking for some clothes. I found some shorts and a plain shirt and pulled both them on over some fresh boxers. I then grabbed a pair of socks and made my way into the kitchen area. I sat at the table and pulled on my socks just sitting and thinking for a second.

I would have never thought I was attracted to guys, let alone one of my band mates. My crush on Harry happened rather suddenly and I'm still processing it if I'm honest. I don't even know how it happened. One minute I was living my life the next I was sitting around wondering what it would be like to have my lips pressed against his. This thought shook me up at first but then I realised that I could possibly be bisexual and kind of accepted it.

I kind of took a chance in flirting with Harry unsure of how he would react. I don't know if he's completely straight or if there was a slight chance he could like guys to I took the risk and it paid off. Now we're kind of seeing each other in secret to see how it goes. It's hard keeping a secret from the other boys but we need to do this just us two until we're sure ourselves of feelings on both sides. 

I tried to not think too far into it and got up making myself a sandwich. Half way through doing so Zayn strolled out into the kitchen saying his classic line the fans know he's famous for.

"Vas'happenin!"

"Alright mate, how'd you sleep?"

"Yeah good, good. What about you? I think Liam and I left you passed out on the sofa with Louis and Harry. Did you guys stay like that all night?" he asked and I nodded with a small laugh.

"Yeah I woke up hanging off the edge only being held on by Harry's arm." I explained and a smirk grew on his face. I wonder what he's thinking about.

"Is there anything you want to talk to me about?" Zayn asked randomly and patted my shoulder.

I looked at him confused what would I want to talk to him about? Shit. Does he know about me and Harry? How could he know? We've barely been around each other and there were three of us on that couch not just two.

"No why'd you ask?"

"Was just wondering!" He answered and took the remainder of my sandwich out my hand taking a big bite.

"Hey!" I gasped and pouted my lips.

"What are you pouting about now?" Harry's sweet morning voice echoed into the room.

"Zayn ate my sandwich!"

"Is that it? I can make you another sandwich, stop sulking!" Harry told me and jumped up hugging him and slyly pecking his cheek.

I took my seat back at the table glaring at Zayn for a few minutes as he finished the last of my sandwich. Zayn just chuckled and exited the room going off for a shower. I then turned and paid my attention to Harry. He was moving around the kitchen effortlessly, oh and did I mention he's shirtless. Not letting my eyes leave Harry's backside I watched as he moved around gathering ingredients for my sandwich. He made us both one and the sat down opposite me at the table handing me mine. I thanked him with a nod of my head then took a huge bite.

As we sat eating our sandwiches I rubbed my foot softly up Harry's leg lifting his trouser leg in the process feeling his hairless legs against my sock covered foot. I kept eye contact as I ate my food and Harry did the same. He has this look on his face that I haven't seen in a while, a look of happiness. Did I do that for him? Do I make him happy?

Once we finished I climbed around the table and took a seat in Harry's lap, waking up without him this morning was horrible but I couldn't wake him, then when he hugged Louis I was so jealous so I am making up for it now. I swung my arm over his shoulder and placed my head in the crook of his neck. I can't be too affectionate encase someone walks in but maybe I can be a little friendlier than normal. No one will notice, hopefully.

The rest of the day flew by and I am quite excited for the performance tonight. Because of all the drama about Larry Stylinson Louis and Harry were separated so that meant I got to spend more time with him on stage. Maybe I can play up a bit and flirt a little, see how the fans react! Well I guess you'll never know unless you try!