Chapter 4

Hey guys so so sorry this is such a shit chapter, my brain just isn't working today. I wanted to update for you guys so here it is. If you're enjoying this story so far please let me know and if anyone wants to give me advice or an idea I'm open to options. This is my first Narry story so I hope I'm doing ok. Love you all speak soon xoxo

Niall and I brought our tickets, we told the lady at the desk we wanted a surprise destination so she didn't tell us where we were heading. She handed over our tickets and sent us on our way; we headed to the waiting area and took a seat to wait for our plane.

Our flight was called so Niall and I headed for the terminal; we still had no idea where it was we were off to. With Niall leading the way I followed him on board the plane and took a seat in the isle. The stewardess stop at the front of the plane to tell us about safety precautions and to bolt our belts up, when she was finished talking she headed back out to wherever it is they go.

"I can't believe we don't know where were going" Niall said breaking the silence.

"I know it's mad, I'm sure we'll find out soon though" I answered.

The plane lifted and we were on our way. After being in the air for an hour I looked around noticing people had already fallen asleep, others were reading, some were listening to music. I turned around to notice Niall was sleeping as well. He looks so cute when he's asleep.
After being in the air for another hour and a half the stewardess called over the intercom telling everyone to belt themselves back in as we'd be coming in for a landing soon. I nudged Niall awake softly, placing my hand on his shoulder and rubbing it soothingly.

"Ni wake up, were landing"

He opened his eyes slowly letting them adjust to the light as the plane came to a stop. People were standing up grabbing their things from the overhead compartment as I unbuckled my belt and Niall undone his own.

"Where are we?" he asked

"You know I still don't know I haven't even looked out the window yet" I answered. "How about we go find out"

I stood up from my seat with Niall right behind me as I walked down the aisle toward the exit. Thankfully when we exited the plane there were no crazy fans or paparazzi larking about so Niall and I were able to collect our bags in peace. Looking out the window I noticed the sun was shining brightly and people in the airport were wearing little to no clothing.

"Ahh here's our bags" Niall announced reaching for them.

I quickly put my hand out and grabbed them from Niall so I could carry them for us, he scolded me but let me take the bags. I walked ahead leading the way out the airport, I managed to grab us a cab. We both jumped in the back.

"Hey boys welcome to Sunny Spain, where am I taking you today?" he cabby spoke with an accent.

"Can you take us to a good hotel please" I asked politely

So that's where we are, Sunny Spain. Not bad for a random holiday where we had no idea where we were going. The cabby drove us to a very nice looking hotel; I paid him kindly and grabbed the bags from the boot before stepping aside letting Niall out the car. We walked up into the hotel to the reception desk, this time Niall beat me to it.

"Hello there miss could we have a room please" Niall asked nicely

I couldn't help but stare at his beautiful physique as he chatted away with the kind lady behind the desk. She handed over our room key as Niall swiped his credit card and I grabbed our bags. I followed Niall to the elevator pressing the button as he tapped away on his phone.