Chapter 47

[Haz POV]

After last night's antics I couldn't wipe the smug smile off my face. Niall and I had made love for the first time and it felt amazing. Now today after a long lay in I decided I would take him out for lunch at a small cafe I'd passed by when driving about one night.

"Ni baby, are you going to wake up?" I asked him in a soothing voice rubbing his arm softly.

"Hmm." He mumbles nothing I can make out so I lean down and place a sweet kiss to his lips.

"Niall come on get up I want to take you for lunch. You must be hungry as you slept through breakfast." I tell him and I see him smile but he keeps his eyes closed.

"Hazza come cuddle." Niall moans and I can't help but fall for his pouting lips.

I give in and climb back into bed with Niall. He wraps his smaller frame into my bigger one and snuggles into my chest. I wrap my own arms around his shoulder and his waist pulling him in tight. His warmth engulfs me and I snuggle closer but I know I can't stay here long because I want to take Niall for lunch.

"Ni come on stop being so sleepy I want to take you for lunch." I say causing him to open his eyes.

"But you're so comfy." He chuckles in a deep morning tone.

"If you don't get up I'm going to tickle you until you get up. You have until the count of three. 1. 2."

"Ok. Ok I'm up!" Niall groans and slips out of my hold and limps toward the bathroom, I forgot how sore your first time could be.

"You ok babe?" I ask him feeling concerned.

"Yeah I'm good. Just a little sore. I'll be fine after a shower." he explains and goes into the bathroom leaving me to get changed.

While Niall showers I go over to the draws and pull on a pair of skinny black jeans, a white band shirt and then pull on my socks and shoes. I finish my look off with a black and red bandana to tame the mess of curls on my head this morning. Niall soon emerges from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist looking so sexy I could feel my excitement growing. I had to turn away and leave the room so I didn't take him then and there.

"Get dressed then meet me downstairs." I tell him and then I leave the room leaving Niall to get dressed.

I wait downstairs in the living room for Niall to come down once he's dressed. It only takes about 10 minutes for him to join me in the living room. Niall comes down dressed in his denim wash jeans and a nice blue polo with his trademark sneakers on.

"You ready to go?" I ask and Niall stomach rumbles answering for him.

"I think that's a yes!" He laughs and I take his hand while holding my keys, phone and wallet in the other.

We exit the house and head out getting into my car. I climb into the driver's side while Niall gets in the passenger side. Once we're both belted in I start the car and make the short journey to the little cafe I found a couple days ago. It doesn't take us long to reach our destination, when we pull up I switch the engine off and unbuckle my belt. I quickly jump out the car and run around to Niall's side holding the door open for him.

"Thanks babe!" Niall smiles stepping out placing his feet firmly on the ground.

I'd completely somehow forgotten about the fact that we were famous and was shocked when we came face to face with a crowd of people outside the cafe I had brought Niall to. Locking my car I took Niall's hand and started leading the way toward the cafe when we were swarmed by the crowd that had gathered outside the cafe, I don't even know how they knew we would be here!

"Oh my god Harry I love you!"

"Niall you're gorgeous!"

"Can we get a picture?"

Were only a few of the things I heard shouted above the other people who were also screaming things but the next couple of sentences took me by surprise.

"You fags!"

"Go to hell!"

"Harry stay away from Niall you'll ruin his innocence!"

"Niall you're ugly. Harry can do so much better!"

I was shocked at the words I heard coming out of some of the people's mouths. I was just about to retaliate and shout back at them when I turned to see Niall running off in a different direction. I am so angry I didn't even realise he'd run off. Quickly I ran after him out running the fans and paparazzi but when I turned a corner I see him go down he'd vanished. I slumped my back against a wall and slid slowly down it letting out a frustrated sigh.

I knew people would not all be accepting but I never thought they would say such hateful things. They are supposed to be our fans and yes they may not like the thought of us being together but we have feelings too and saying things like that hurts. Now I have no idea where Niall has run off to or what's going through his mine. I need to find him!