Chapter 24.

I have a challenge for you all. Just for this chapter i want everyone to vote and comment your name and age. I need to know also if you wish to read SMUT later in this story?

[Zayn POV]

We'd had a couple days off and then gone back on tour but now we doing our last show of the tour in a couple days and I can't wait to get some well needed rest time. On the few days off we'd had I went and saw Perrie on tour and joined the girls for a couple days but being away gave me some time to think about all the weird things that have been going on with the band.

Things between Niall and Harry have been odd. They're flirting with each other, touching each other more than normal; they even kissed on stage in front of everyone. Liam had told me they had a meeting with management after the kiss but they never did tell me or the others what was said. I jumped out of my bunk and headed for the shower. Once the door was locked behind me I stripped from my boxers and jumped inside letting the water shower over me. Unluckily for me I am the last to shower and the water is turning cold fast. I quickly washed my body and shampooed my hair; I then rinsed myself off and stepped back out. I quickly wrapped a towel around my body and headed back to my bunk for a change of clothes.

I grabbed a pair of skinny black jeans, they're not as tight as Harry's but they fit me well, I then matched it up with a plain white shirt and then pulled on my shoes and leather jacket. Once I was dressed I joined the boys around the table to eat.

"Hey Zayn what took you so long?" Louis asked.

"Woke up late!" I answered truthfully.

"Sounds about right!" Niall chuckled so I playfully pushed him and took a seat at the table.

Slipping in next to Niall I noticed Harry give me a glare from the other side of the table. I gave him a glare of my own then turned to face Liam. He gave me a knowing look then just turned back to making everyone something to eat.

"You having some food Zee?" Liam asked me and I nodded.

"Please mate!"

After breakfast Harry and Niall went off to do something together leaving me evens more suspicious sitting at the table with Louis and Liam. Louis didn't seem to be bothered by their absence at all; Liam on the other hand seemed just as suspicious as me.

"What's going on with them two?" I finally spoke up causing both the boys to look at me.

"What do you mean?" Louis asked looking a bit suspicious himself.

"I think Zayn means what's going on with Harry and Niall, they've become so flirty with each other over the past few weeks. Then they're sneaking out with each other all the time." Liam spoke up.

"I'm sure it's nothing. They're just being friendly. Then the kiss on stage the fans asked them to do that!" Louis defended.

I could tell Louis was trying to hide something, neither Liam nor I had said anything about the kiss. He clearly knows something we don't and I'm going to get him to tell me what it is.

"Louis what are you not telling us?" I questioned.

"What? Nothing. I don't know what you're talking about!" Louis spoke in a shaky voice.

"You're lying!" I laughed

"I erm. I. I'm not!"

"Now you're stuttering!" Liam added sticking up for me; he obviously wants to find out what's going on as much as I do.

"Ahh fine, I do know something. But I can't tell you!" Louis finally gave in.

"No. You can't say that and then not tell us. Come on Lou, we won't say anything!" I encouraged knowing if I push a bit more I can get him to brake.

"Louis please, tell us!" Liam joined in with the begging.

We continued to team up against him until he finally caved Louis told us everything from the moment Harry told him about his feelings for Niall up to the point they are now, secretly dating to see how it goes. I couldn't believe it. I never thought either of them would be gay or bisexual, not that I have a problem with it I'm just a little shocked.

"I can't believe it!" I gasped

"Look you guys can't say I told you. You have to wait until they tell you themselves!" Louis panicked

"Ok I promise I won't say anything, but seriously how could you have not told us sooner!"

"Harry swore me to secrecy!" He admitted and I sighed knowing I would do the same.  

After Liam and I got over the shock of the news we actually got really happy about the new relationship. It's kind of cute really that the two youngest members of the group are in a relationship together, I totally ship them!