Chapter 6.

Ring, ring. Ring, ring. I groaned as I rolled over seeing the light on the phone flashing. I pried my eyes open a little more to look at the time. It's 4:40am, who rings at this time of the morning. I reached out and grabbed the phone placing it to my ear.

"Hello. Please stop calling, it's too early. I know, please stop. Goodbye"

I hung up the phone and rubbed my face in-between my hands. Why do people have to call at all hours of the night? All we want to do is sleep.

"Who was that?" Niall asked in a groggy sleepy voice.

"Fans, guess they didn't understand when we said we wanted privacy" I mumbled turning around and snuggling my head into his chest.

"Go back to sleep Haz, hopefully they won't call again"

Niall wrapped his arm around me this time and pulled me in tight to his warm body. It was nice to be the little spoon for once, people always assume that because I'm taller or bigger that I should be the big spoon but sometimes it's just nice to be the one being cuddled for once.

A few hours later I woke up to the sound of rustling and footsteps, I opened my eyes and glanced over to the clock on the side, 10am. Well at least I got some more sleep in without rude interruptions from fans, except now I'm being woken up by Niall rummaging around in his suitcase.

"Ni what are you doing?" I asked in a horse morning voice.

"I can't find my hat or glasses, I wanted to go down and get us breakfast but didn't want the fans to see me" he answered

He's such a cutie for thinking to go and get breakfast for us both. But he is right, now the fans know were here we're not going to be getting much privacy. Which means having to make more private plans just the two of us, we may even have to get some security over.

"It's very sweet of you Ni, but there is such thing as room service" I told him with a smile.

"Oh god yeah, how stupid of me" He face palmed his self for forgetting we could order in.

"Here look the menu's here, order us some breakfast. I'm going to wash up"

I handed Niall the hotel room service menu as I climbed out of bed and headed into the bathroom, my teeth are in desperate need of brushing and I need some cool water on my face. By the time I exited Niall had ordered the food and stopped bothering to look for glasses, he had found his snap back though and holy hell did he look hot in it.

"You're wearing a Hat inside" I asked sarcastically.

"I like this hat" he beamed

"Fair enough" I answered and pulled on a pair of skinny jeans and a shirt.

Now we were both dressed there was no risk of any random fans catching a weird picture of us that' they'd later make into something it wasn't. I took a seat with Niall on the bed to watch TV while we waited for our food.

"What did you order?" I asked

"You'll see" he smirked.

Great, I bet he ordered the whole menu or something. A knock on the door interupted my thoughts and Niall jumped up to answer the door. He greeted the what sounded like a guy with a happy hello and ended with a thank you as he shut the door; somehow he balanced 4 trays of food on one arm and made his way over to the bed.

"Breakfast is served" he announced and lifted the lids off the food.

I couldn't believe what I saw. Pancakes with syrup, French toast, bacon and sausages there was even a plate of French fries. This whole set up looked incredibly delicious. Niall made the first moved and picked up a ration of bacon and took a big bite of it. I followed his lead by shovelling a couple of French fries in my mouth.