Part Three || 39 ~ (I)

Arya Fucking Gupta

Arya Fucking Gupta.

        She was the reason Darian abandoned me during our first date and now she was spending multiple nights at his apartment. Yeah, I probably shouldn't have called her "competition," but him always having her at his place was suspicious. It was even worse since he didn't try explaining himself to me. What made it the worst was that it was Arya, of all people.

        One of my old friends who now hated me.

        And here I thought she was done with me, but no. She was still fucking things up for me. Now, Darian was in the mix.

        "She's the reason Darian left you guy's date?" Clay asked, and I nodded.

        Clay and I were just chilling at my place. Honoka and Alissa were having a "girl's day," so Clay and I decided to have a "day with the boys." We finished a game of basketball at the court half an hour ago. Now, we were eating snacks and drinking some water to cool off. We would have invited Darian, but he and I weren't really talking right now.

        "Makes sense since they seem to be getting pretty close," Clay said, and I frowned. Clay sent me a look. "Hey, don't get jealous. Darian is gay. I don't think he'll want to fuck Arya anytime soon."

        "He's fucked girls before!" I sighed, throwing myself back on the couch and running my fingers through my hair.

       "Nah," Clay replied, leaning back on the couch with me. "Darian won't do that to you."

       "He stole me from Rosalyn. Why wouldn't he cheat on me?" My voice came out a mere whisper, and even though I was saying it out loud, I couldn't believe it.

        I knew deep down Darian wouldn't cheat on me. I was just being irrational at the moment. Darian made me irrational.

       "He won't," Clay said, matter-of-factly. "He cares about you too much. Yeah, he and Arya are getting close, but they're just friends." Clay chuckled, watching me with an amused look. "If anything, you should be more concerned about his relationship with Gavin and Aaron, not Arya."

        Oh, I almost forgot about those two, and I'd even hit the gym with the three goons a couple times, too. Clay had a point, but for some reason, I saw Arya as more of a threat.

        "I don't know," I said. "I just wish he would have explained things to me and found me by now."

        "It only happened yesterday," Clay stated with a blank stare.

        "Still!" I groaned. "He should be trying to talk to me."

        "Contrary to popular belief, Darian does have a life, you know. He has work. Sleep. Eating."

        I rolled my eyes. "Since when did you become Darian's number one defender?" I smirked at him, and he shrugged.

        "I defend both of you," he stated, and I raised a brow. "When the 'date-ditch' first happened, Darian called me and Alissa, and I defended you. That led to some backlash from Darian."